EA Forums - Banner

Does anyone have Greystash?

Replies

• I’m at 17,000 just got the Magick Shoppe hoping I can get him before time runs out!!!
  • Got him yesterday, making my way through the quests, nothing special so far.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • I’m at 17,000 just got the Magick Shoppe hoping I can get him before time runs out!!!

You will...easily.
  • Got him today. Sent him on his first task.
  • Got him. Love his line: What business have you with the Merlinical council?
  • rw228
    1060 posts Member
    If you save the quests you can use the payout of currency on the next prize track...
  • His moustache is hypnotic.
  • I have Greystash and have completed his quest... and now to go on living!
  • Not even close. Don't even have the penultimate item on the prize track.

I finished act 1 with days to spare and haven't changed my playing style so I'm not sure what's happened.

I finished act 1 with days to spare and haven't changed my playing style so I'm not sure what's happened.

Have you remembered to release all the beasts each 4 hours by tapping on their homes?

Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)

I finished the 1st act within the first week. this act i just got graystache yesterday. Playing it the exact same as i did the last act. I know they upped teh requirements for the 2nd act but i don't know.
  • I was getting worried that I would have to spend donuts to get Greystache; but I'm currently about 1,500 points away from getting him, so I should get him sometime tomorrow.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • I was getting worried that I would have to spend donuts to get Greystache; but I'm currently about 1,500 points away from getting him, so I should get him sometime tomorrow.

Nice. Someone suggested saving his quest for act three since the first few jobs pay event currency so. If the currency doesn't roll over you haven't really lost much. I think it's worth a shot.

Nice. Someone suggested saving his quest for act three since the first few jobs pay event currency so. If the currency doesn't roll over you haven't really lost much. I think it's worth a shot.

I'll keep that mind; because I might make Greystache as close to an "11th hour" acquisition as possible.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • I have Greystache! And if you want to see him alive you'll pay the ransom. Instructions will follow at a later time... >:)
  • Got him like 4 days ago. I like him.
  • I got him yesterday, no premium stuff and bully-vern only captured not enchanted. Sometimes I forget there's an event going on with this relaxed pace.
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • just got him this morning.... missed a good 9-10 day of act 2 on vacation (had spotty at best connections once in awhile to reset event tasks, but they were few and far between)...
  • Yes I got him a few days ago, actually with 8 days to go.
    And I love the character and his animations.
    iPad Air M1 2022: iPhone 13 Blue.
  • All the characters do the same spellcasting. You can totally skip this guy. I've gone back to claiming tree-stache is the only stash, because i already forgot about grey-