EA Forums - Banner

Does anyone have Greystash?

13Next

Replies

• GOODYEARBLIMP
    4 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    How much fairy dust was needed to earn greystache? My game has it at 22700. Lpn's calendar has it at about 20500. I don't think I will make it to 22700 by tomorrow night.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    How much fairy dust was needed to earn greystache? My game has it at 22700. Lpn's calendar has it at about 20500. I don't think I will make it to 22700 by tomorrow night.

It is 22,700. The amounts were raised earlier in the act.
  • I just got Greystache this afternoon; but stuffed him into storage until Act 3 starts. I've seen his questline pay out event currency, so it's a good thing to indeed pass on completing his task right now.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • What am I missing? I’m not close to getting Greystache, despite playing abundantly! There just doesn’t seem like enough ways to score points in Act 2. I completed the Act 1 prize track with more than a week remaining. I’ve played this Act just as frequently and am hopelessly behind.
  • i thought i updated the calendar, stupid forum..
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • I didn't play any differently to the first act and I finished that with 6 days to spare. Now its looking like il have to pay 20 donuts for Greystache which is fine I figure for a non premium character though I'm not into Harry Potter. I didn't release the beasts till the last few days as I didn't realise I should do this, though i didn't release them at all in act one so it's still odd that I'm over 1300 away from unlocking him.but I have learned for act 3 :)
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    onslow1393 wrote: »
    I didn't play any differently to the first act and I finished that with 6 days to spare. Now its looking like il have to pay 20 donuts for Greystache which is fine I figure for a non premium character though I'm not into Harry Potter. I didn't release the beasts till the last few days as I didn't realise I should do this, though i didn't release them at all in act one so it's still odd that I'm over 1300 away from unlocking him.but I have learned for act 3 :)

They raised the amounts for act 2. There were also more beasts to fight/enchant the first act that is probably the difference. Act 3 should be easier now that you know that you need to release the beasts.
  • This event is stupid. I won't get greystache and probably not even the Magik shoppe. After you enchant the beasts you can't use kids or anything to make currency. The only way is to literally make a hundred stupid decorations ( two of which are even the same in Lenny and Carls trolls)

What a waste of time this has been. Looked forward to halloween since they kind of phoned in the content this last year and what do we get? Super short nonsensical Halloween content and storylines ...
  • I tap the monsters often.
    Even after you think you're done with them.
    Just keep bothering the monsters.
    Even when it seems wrong.
    When you ponder it,
    Skyfinger is like Weinstein.
  • I finally got Greystash.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • I didn't get him but could buy him for 55 donuts... that's about 3 or 4 days of grinding for me so not a huge deal... but is he worth that amount in your opinions?
  • I didn't get him but could buy him for 55 donuts... that's about 3 or 4 days of grinding for me so not a huge deal... but is he worth that amount in your opinions?

It's a fully playable character so I would say yes :)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • meinaz wrote: »
    onslow1393 wrote: »
    I didn't play any differently to the first act and I finished that with 6 days to spare. Now its looking like il have to pay 20 donuts for Greystache which is fine I figure for a non premium character though I'm not into Harry Potter. I didn't release the beasts till the last few days as I didn't realise I should do this, though i didn't release them at all in act one so it's still odd that I'm over 1300 away from unlocking him.but I have learned for act 3 :)

They raised the amounts for act 2. There were also more beasts to fight/enchant the first act that is probably the difference. Act 3 should be easier now that you know that you need to release the beasts.

Thanks. I can get him for 20 so it's worth it especially as we get free Halloween day donuts and I now know how to get through act 3 the best way. I want count Dracula haha