EA Forums - Banner

The 'We LOVE chocolate' thread

Replies

• I love Maltesers

Probably a good job my post did disappear then, as I went to Sainsbury's today and they'd completely sold out, had loads of them yesterday so i reckon there's a lot of kids chomping on Malteasers round my way now... :lol:
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    tidgy ... :)

I just edited my last post to add that and it went away for moderation.... ack... Oh well, I suppose me blabbing on about the best per gram price of Malteasers was a bit too off topic.... :lol:

Off topic in the off topic forum? :o:D

At the supermarket today I spied these:
    22894129_10155578866925199_6480879622923830656_n.jpg?oh=65367ce59ec7863cc699d40eb6e9e67e&oe=5A6186EF
    (And yes, of course I bought them ;) ).

The peppermint looks nice but not the other.

I have already talked about my dislike of mint with chocolate but I also don't like pineapple so both would be a no for me.
  • Quite right, the only place for pineapple is on a pizza!!
  • Quite right, the only place for pineapple is on a pizza!!

Ooh yes! I love pineapple on my pizza! :love:
  • I love pineapple, really good with ham.
    Actually thinking about it, there isnt much, foodwise, that I don't like :D
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I hate pineapple. I hate anything that has pineapple in it or on it. I don't think there is a food I dislike more than pineapple. No idea why but I just can't stand it.
  • I love Maltesers

Probably a good job my post did disappear then, as I went to Sainsbury's today and they'd completely sold out, had loads of them yesterday so i reckon there's a lot of kids chomping on Malteasers round my way now... :lol:

Yes!! That’s it kids blame it on them..... (note to self leave some packs for the good sir while shopping online) :mrgreen:
  • meinaz wrote: »
    I hate pineapple. I hate anything that has pineapple in it or on it. I don't think there is a food I dislike more than pineapple. No idea why but I just can't stand it.

Is it the texture or the taste? I agree it is a bit stringy in texture but I find it really refreshing.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    meinaz wrote: »

Is it the texture or the taste? I agree it is a bit stringy in texture but I find it really refreshing.

100% taste. I have never had an issue with food textures.

How do you feel about liquid ham?
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member

I actually am not a fan of the taste of ham either but I have never had liquid ham. Could you just drink it like a milkshake?

I actually am not a fan of the taste of ham either but I have never had liquid ham. Could you just drink it like a milkshake?

I'm not a big fan of ham either, in fact the only way I really like to eat it is with pineapple...lol
  • I like pineapple, in pizzas and chocolate.

I'm not a big fan of ham either, in fact the only way I really like to eat it is with pineapple...lol

What about a liquid ham and pineapple smoothie?
  • Taco_BeIIe wrote: »

Eeww....Now that sounds a bit gross :#

• Any chocoholics on here that can’t live without chocolate?

I'd try a Hawaiian pizza smoothie but I'd prefer it with ham chuncks, not liquid ham.
  • Any chocoholics on here that can’t live without chocolate?

Yep....I honestly think I get withdrawal symptoms
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Any chocoholics on here that can’t live without chocolate?

I have never tried. I don't think it would be good for my health.

I'd try a Hawaiian pizza smoothie but I'd prefer it with ham chuncks, not liquid ham.

Can you get squirty ham? Like the cream, but ham?