EA Forums - Banner

The 'We LOVE chocolate' thread

Replies

• Taco_BeIIe wrote: »
    meinaz wrote: »
    I hate pineapple. I hate anything that has pineapple in it or on it. I don't think there is a food I dislike more than pineapple. No idea why but I just can't stand it.

Is it the texture or the taste? I agree it is a bit stringy in texture but I find it really refreshing.

100% taste. I have never had an issue with food textures.

How do you feel about liquid ham?

I actually am not a fan of the taste of ham either but I have never had liquid ham. Could you just drink it like a milkshake?

I'm not a big fan of ham either, in fact the only way I really like to eat it is with pineapple...lol

What about a liquid ham and pineapple smoothie?

Eeww....Now that sounds a bit gross :#

I'd try a Hawaiian pizza smoothie but I'd prefer it with ham chuncks, not liquid ham.

Wouldn't the ham chunks clog up the straw?
  • Coco pops for breakfast :)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    Coco pops for breakfast :)

Now oddly, I can't eat chocolaty cereal.... then again, I rarely eat a breakfast full stop, usually takes me three or four hours after I wake up to actually get hungry... then its usually a sandwich and some chocolate with a hot drink :)
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
    Coco pops for breakfast :)

Now oddly, I can't eat chocolaty cereal.... then again, I rarely eat a breakfast full stop, usually takes me three or four hours after I wake up to actually get hungry... then its usually a sandwich and some chocolate with a hot drink :)

I don't have them very often but this morning I wanted a chocolate sugar boost B)
    Taco_BeIIe wrote: »
    I hate pineapple. I hate anything that has pineapple in it or on it. I don't think there is a food I dislike more than pineapple. No idea why but I just can't stand it.

Is it the texture or the taste? I agree it is a bit stringy in texture but I find it really refreshing.

I actually am not a fan of the taste of ham either but I have never had liquid ham. Could you just drink it like a milkshake?

I'm not a big fan of ham either, in fact the only way I really like to eat it is with pineapple...lol

I'd try a Hawaiian pizza smoothie but I'd prefer it with ham chuncks, not liquid ham.

Not if I had a straw with adequate girth.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member

I think this would be better in the I love to eat gross food thread. Chocolate doesn't need to be tainted by Hawaiian pizza smoothies.
  • @SquirrelLadd and @meinaz what is the longest you’ve gone without having chocolate?
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    When I was going through a really healthy kick, I gave up all processed sugars. It lasted for a year and a half. I don't think that I could ever do it again.
  • meinaz wrote: »
    When I was going through a really healthy kick, I gave up all processed sugars. It lasted for a year and a half. I don't think that I could ever do it again.
    Wow :astonished:
  • @SquirrelLadd and @meinaz what is the longest you’ve gone without having chocolate?

Hmm, probably a couple of weeks. I don't last long without it :D
  • I think I'm probably lucky I can sleep eight hours without waking for chocolate :lol:

You wanna see me at lunchtime at work when I'm frantically searching my bag for the bar I'm sure I put in that morning and then cursing when I have hardly any time left and I'm having to go to a shop to buy some..
  • I know the question wasn't directed at me, but would like to say, that I too have gone without chocolate.

They (doctor) was worried that I was eating too much chocolate, playing too many videogames, watching TV etc. So I went a year without chocolate and internet. It was the early 2000's so not much on the internet for me at the time.

The chocolate though.....
    I feel ya.
    Nowadays I can go for weeks without Chocolate, but once I get some?
    It's gone.

girth is important >:)
  • It just means there's more to cuddle :smiley:

Well, I know I don't shop at this supermarket, but as I was required to go near one, I had to go in an get some as they're apparently exclusive to them...
    20171105_144926.jpg
  • Phinnea
    1388 posts Member
    I thought Smarties were common. They're exclusive?
    phinneacttf in the Crawl to the Finish
  • Phinnea wrote: »
    I thought Smarties were common. They're exclusive?

That particular colour is exclusive to Asda, allegedly, but they taste nice because of the orange oil used to make the colour of the casing, always used to save those until last even as a young kid..
  • So long since I've eaten Smarties....and yes, the orange were always the best.
    Now I have an orange smartie craving
  • Turkey1010 wrote: »
    I'm made a chocolate fudge cake last night it's so good...

fyl3mb.jpg

this kinda looks like a chocolate donut with vomit on it.
  • @Dougie_Powers_17 did you read in the news that they are changing the Nutella ingredients?
    @Dougie_Powers_17 did you read in the news that they are changing the Nutella ingredients?

I haven't heard, but it'll be my youngest that will be upset...

Anyway, just starting work with a coffee and an orange club.. :smile: