EA Forums - Banner

Stranger Things SPOILER FREE UNTIL SUNDAY 12:01 AM CST

2Next

Replies

• Okay, we binge watched all 9 episodes yesterday. I'm ready to conversate.
    I personally thought this season was really good. The Duffer brothers said there would probably be 4 seasons and then they'd end it, so as a bridge between first and third I enjoyed it. It gave answers I wanted from season one and new content for current as well as an ending that shows the mind flayer is not quite finished with humans. HIGH and LOW points for me: the gang is still together (minus poor Bob, I was happy for Joyce and the boys to have him around) the ending with the snow ball was precious. Her birth certificate said Jane Hopper! Im glad they joined hopper and eleven theyll keep each other in check and be good for one another. I did not like not Kali . I know she is a precursor for third season. I didn't like how she wanted to take eleven to the dark side. I'm glad eleven went back and did what was right and saved her friends (she messed those demogorgons up!) Oh and that billy "kid"..what a psycho!
    It's obviously due to his abusive father and parents divorce he done lost his mind but hells bells.. and how sick nancy and mikes mom was seriously flirting with him (a supposed teen). Ugh. The whole possesion of will was enjoyable. I was surprised when he sent those soldiers into that trap and basically released the dogs. The new girl, max. She's cool. And a whole lot more I'm forgetting right now, but I'm sure someone will remind me lol
    I do wonder how the shiit will hit the fan next season. This one, the same portal from s1 to the upside down was still opened..and expanded..then closed. So hmmm on that. I was happy to see a real threat to man-kind this season too. S1 it was mostly bad men.. the doctors and scientists that started all this mess. So I wonder how it will progress. Alright I've rambled on a bit all scatter-brained-like enough..
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I have one episode left. I wanted to finish last night but there is no way I would have been able to get up today. I have enjoyed it so far and just want to see how it concludes.
  • I'm finished!
    I wasn't a big fan of the punk rock gang schtick either. It was too corny.
    It was kinda corny, but I think that was intentional. Did you ever watch Joysticks (1983)? The main punk guy in ST2 reminded me of King Vidiot, lol.

vidiot.jpg
  • johncolombo
    11285 posts Senior Moderator
    I Just finished can we talk now? The last scene (the dance) was so happy sad before strange things kicked in again.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • johncolombo
    Loved Jane in Chicago getting her Trinity (matrix) on to "The Runaways" one of my favorite bands.
  • johncolombo
    I'm finished!
    It was kinda corny, but I think that was intentional. Did you ever watch Joysticks (1983)? The main punk guy in ST2 reminded me of King Vidiot, lol.

vidiot.jpg

well, It was 1984 and I was in college then and that's how people looked.
  • Phinnea
    1388 posts Member
    I finished and I loved it. Couple scenes I could have done without. I don't like watching people get beaten to a pulp nor mauled by demidogs in slow motion. Nor did it seem natural that they stopped running.

But otherwise I thought it was great. I tried to stretch it out but ended up binging the last 6 episodes Friday night.
    phinneacttf in the Crawl to the Finish
  • I'm finished!

vidiot.jpg

well, It was 1984 and I was in college then and that's how people looked.

@stinkbugger
    I think it was intentional but a little too over the top.

@johncolombo I remember having a crush on a boy that had a mullet when I was in 7th grade. He was so cute.... :D:D:D
  • @stinkbugger I've never seen that movie. I might have to check it out.
  • @stinkbugger I've never seen that movie. I might have to check it out.

It's pretty awful but still worth watching, especially for the video game stuff.
  • Watched the first 3 episodes, so far......hope to binge some more tomorrow.

Enjoying it, it seems a bit slower going than the first season, but still good.