EA Forums - Banner

Jesse Grass has gone AWOL

I finally decided to buy him, I've hit the button to do so many times I figured I'd just eliminate that bother once and for all. So I tapped the button and NOTHING happened. So being a loyal tapper, I did it again. And again. And a few more times. Then maybe twenty times in rapid succession. Then a few more times, with varying pressure intensity. Still nothing.
So then I finally tried the store. Looked under characters, nothing. Looked under premium, nothing. Looked in decorations, nothing. Tried Springfield Heights, nothing. Tried the vault, nothing. Tried buildings, nothing.

Where did he go?

Replies

• Try the main inventory, not the sub catagories
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • damn you JESSE!!!!!!
  • Sorry I wasn't clear enough, I looked everywhere. Every menu. Every possibility. I even went to Krustyland and checked all the menus there.

He is gone! Vanished! Only thing I can think of is he will show up in the Vault on Tuesday.

And he is gone in all six towns I can access. The only place I can find him is in @IckabodSchrek Springfield.
  • Jesse Grass is not a Vault character though. So, him vanishing from your game is weird. Should contact EA or something.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • Do you see him unlocked in his character group (Titans of Trash)? If so, check both the town census and the entire main inventory (not any of those subgroups).
  • jmbisseker
    39 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Sometimes they take things out of the store for up coming sales or deals.... So fingers crossed you get a bargain! Hold on to those donuts!

Sorry, I've misunderstood... I think you've bought him and can't find him :( best bet is to contact EA
  • I haven't bought him yet.
    If I go to the dump, or any of the recycling centers he is right there at the top with a pink "buy now" button. I can tap on that button until my stylus starts to complain. The game will not take me to the store to buy him.
    petehd14 wrote: »
    Do you see him unlocked in his character group (Titans of Trash)? If so, check both the town census and the entire main inventory (not any of those subgroups).

Checked, not there.

He does not show up in any of the 6 games I have access to, none of in which has he been purchased.
    jmbisseker wrote: »
    Sometimes they take things out of the store for up coming sales or deals.... So fingers crossed you get a bargain! Hold on to those donuts

This is my hope.
  • I bought him when he was a limited time character. I have no idea what the prerequisites are before you can purchase him as a permanent character. I don't think he's going on sale because LPN always knows which ones those are at the beginning of the big updates.
  • I have not bought him and I also do not find him in the store (just checked now)
    When in Doubt, Release The Hounds.
  • I have not bought him and I also do not find him in the store (just checked now)

Good, that means I not completely insane.
  • oh weird. good thing i bought him during the last sale
  • Jesse Grass (with rebate) was available during the recent Magic Monorail sale, which ended on 2nd October:
    https://tstoaddicts.com/2017/09/29/should-i-spend-donuts-on-the-magic-monorail-returning-items/#more-52172
    Perhaps EA removed him from the store when the THOH event started?
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS

Good, that means I not completely insane.
  • I bought him by accident long (curse these stubby fingers) ago so don't remember where he goes in inventory...

Glad I did though...helps with Monorail and Big Tree.
  • baksinengl89
    887 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    petehd14 wrote: »
    I bought him when he was a limited time character. I have no idea what the prerequisites are before you can purchase him as a permanent character. I don't think he's going on sale because LPN always knows which ones those are at the beginning of the big updates.

I think the only prerequisite is that you may need the monorail sidequest unlocked in your town before you can purchase him.
  • Well I bought him right before the serfsons event just fine. It was annoying to find out jesse got a discount the following day though.