EA Forums - Banner

No iOS Update? Sad EA

Replies

• rw228 wrote: »
    I don’t like. Android users are close to completing 3 tasks cycles by now...assuming they are 4hr tasks

Most of these mini events are completed with days and days to spare. Why the panic?

I'm not panicking. I'm just impatient. I want it all now.
  • empathy77 wrote: »
    How did you not release the update for half your player base, what is your issue EA?
    No statement from either EA or Apple, so we dont know. However to me it’s more of an Apple issue. Why?
    If it is EA, it makes no sense.
    If it is Apple it does make sense because we have to wait for an approval.

iPad Air M1 2022: iPhone 13 Blue.
  • 2coritz.gif
    I’m kind of feeling like this.
    That is cruel. Yet funny. Which is it I cannot decide.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • finally went to bed last night thinking it would be up and running when i got up, sad to see that isn’t the case
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • What’s annoying is visiting a neighbour on Android who have the update,to get a message * This neighbour has newer content than you,update now*

Well I would..if I could :#
  • Dang, just woke up and still nothing :'( wth
  • Me too... :'(
  • Just seen everything we getting for this mini event and can't wait to get it all.
    Also don't forget about the Showcase side to show off your designs as its getting lonely over there. https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/categories/springfield-showcase
  • Maybe the majority of people moaning they couldn't get Lord Montymort were iOS users so Apple has overruled EA to give those people more time to get him.... :lol:

Sorry, couldn't resist... Hope it gets sorted swiftly for you all!
  • What would be nice if someone from EA let us know what’s going on with this each time there’s a delay but I won’t hold my breath
  • Maybe the majority of people moaning they couldn't get Lord Montymort were iOS users so Apple has overruled EA to give those people more time to get him....

In my case I rushed Montymort with many bonuts. If I’d known this would have occurred I would have saved my bonuts. I’m still waiting. Each event release, I come here and read what others are already doing and hope for the new event to start for me. I’m usaually a day or two late. The release should happen at the same time for all users to be fair.
    "We are, without a doubt, the weirdest ship in the fleet." - Lt. Malloy, The Orville.
  • If this is the new norm with Apple, anyone considering jumping in the android bandwagon? :D
  • If this is the new norm with Apple, anyone considering jumping in the android bandwagon? :D

Nope I still like Apple
  • Sure was it not the same for the start of the THOH? Those of us on IOS had to wait aprox. 12 hours before our update became available. The Android people were complaining there was a lot of glitches and it seemed that EA were addressing them first.
  • iOS update is in
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    not yet for me central US
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • iOS update is in

Still no update in the Australian Store.....
  • It was an apple issue. I got about 10 new apps update right now. Tsto included.
  • aabcampos2 wrote: »
    It was an apple issue. I got about 10 new apps update right now. Tsto included.

Same for me. Get it together Apple!!
  • Dougie_Powers_17
    2326 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I'm only saying this to show I can relate and not to scaremonger, but it reminds me of why I will never pay money for a game again, basically, on this game I was more or less obsessed with playing, everyone would get the updates and Windows users kept getting it later and later than everyone else, eventually, that platform got dropped, after years of playing and loads of premium currency stashed for future items, Hallowe'en last year was the last event and we've been stuck with the spooky theme ever since..