EA Forums - Banner

could i maybe "re-do" the donut glitch if i sell el chemestri and rebuild?

just curious
:twisted:

Try it and let us know :)

Replies

• bendermac
    265 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    and the stupidity of members of this forum continuous to amaze me.
  • RATBEARDFISHHOOK
    119 posts
    edited March 2013
    wow people are so helpful here

NOT
  • fireflyvlr
    19 posts
    edited March 2013
    wow people are so helpful here

NOT

They're busy being rude :roll:
  • RATBEARDFISHHOOK
    119 posts
    edited March 2013
    if by rude you mean c-u-n-t-s
    i know what you mean
  • fireflyvlr
    19 posts
    edited March 2013
    Yea, NO that's not necessarily what I meant. That isn't a word that I tend to use in my vocabulary.
  • bendermac
    265 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    you are asking on the official board to get into harp glitch, so you o can get another chance for the bonuslevel loop to gain "free" donuts.
    exploiting is a banable offense. asking here for it is just begging to get banned.

and that makes you a freaking idiot.
  • RATBEARDFISHHOOK
    119 posts
    edited March 2013
    in case you can not read i simply asked if it is possible
  • bendermac
    265 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    exactly!!!

how about trying it instead of asking question like this or are to broke to try it?
  • RATBEARDFISHHOOK
    119 posts
    edited March 2013
    donut you think if i had enough money i would try... :roll:
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    donut you think if i had enough money i would try... :roll:

You have donut on the brain..... :D
  • Gilby01
    69 posts
    edited March 2013
    The glitch has happened to people multiple times. So i would assume if the El Chemistri gave you enough XP to trigger the bonus level again then yes you could cause it to happen again. But it is certainly hit and miss.

As for the whole bannable offence stuff I don't really beleive that for a second. If the game has a glaring bug, which EA have acknowleged they are working on, which locks users out for days at a time and you exploit that to get some extra content who cares!. In the scheme of things this is nothing to EA.

And just for the record I was locked out for 5 days with the harp glitch and receive no bonus donuts when I finally got back in. :(
  • HammyBaconTime
    264 posts
    edited March 2013
    Gilby01 wrote:
    The glitch has happened to people multiple times. So i would assume if the El Chemistri gave you enough XP to trigger the bonus level again then yes you could cause it to happen again. But it is certainly hit and miss.

As for the whole bannable offence stuff I don't really beleive that for a second. If the game has a glaring bug, which EA have acknowleged they are working on, which locks users out for days at a time and you exploit that to get some extra content who cares!. In the scheme of things this is nothing to EA.

And just for the record I was locked out for 5 days with the harp glitch and receive no bonus donuts when I finally got back in. :(

Didn't recive the donut glitch as well. Don't need it either.
  • kelekod
    415 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    I like to keep my game glitch and hack free. I don't need a reason to be banned from the game.
    I'm GamerGD3. Lost all 3000+posts for my (now) former name.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.