Gardens??

Replies

• lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    psukegreen wrote:
    image_zps8565ce6e.jpg
    image_zps7da37cc1.jpg
    That took way longer than I thought and still not done.

I love this!!

It's awesome watching how this evolved into what you have here. What are the areas you don't like?

Thanks everybody...this garden is easily one of my favorite things in my town now. If I had more land? I would make it more elaborate.
  • psukegreen
    539 posts
    edited March 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    psukegreen wrote:
    That took way longer than I thought and still not done.

I love this!!

It's awesome watching how this evolved into what you have here. What are the areas you don't like?

Thanks everybody...this garden is easily one of my favorite things in my town now. If I had more land? I would make it more elaborate.

The center stands are not working in the middle. Also I fixed some other stuff already it's now even. Just need white flowers at one square and dirt path would be nice. Yeah wasn't planning on the picture evolve show.
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    So I made myself one, finally. Had to destroy a portion of my residential area to do it but I'm really happy with my sunken garden.

Do you have a garden?

aJGxkfdl.jpg

This is my 3rd attempt at 3D and it only took me several hours, lol. If I ever release grandpa from his wrestling ring, I'm going to sit him on one of the "stairs".

Aah Lissa, so there you were yesterday, I almoust set up a search with bloodhounds :)

Nice garden, its something i wanna do, but i have so many little spaces that looks like a garden--> shopping area,,that if i put a big one, I really need to cut of the little ones,
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    So I made myself one, finally. Had to destroy a portion of my residential area to do it but I'm really happy with my sunken garden.

Do you have a garden?

aJGxkfdl.jpg

This is my 3rd attempt at 3D and it only took me several hours, lol. If I ever release grandpa from his wrestling ring, I'm going to sit him on one of the "stairs".

That looks Awesome! I really like that works really well :D
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Thanks Neo, Missy.

I have completely demolished my residential area. Crammed one of each house behind a gated area because I need the room. Now I want a stadium! Or something, lol.

What psukegreen did is so awesome? That've got to figure out how to do something too.

• lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    missyolga wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:

Do you have a garden?

aJGxkfdl.jpg

Aah Lissa, so there you were yesterday, I almoust set up a search with bloodhounds :)

Nice garden, its something i wanna do, but i have so many little spaces that looks like a garden--> shopping area,,that if i put a big one, I really need to cut of the little ones,

LOL I thought you were re-designing, too? I tore down the little garden that was there to make a big one and then I just kept tearing down lol. Never really liked my residential area anyways.

No need for blood hounds! I'm around. Just too many trolls between updates so instead I just mess around with the game.
  • philieb
    931 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    It's nice to see creations with the brick walls. Most people seem to be avoiding them. I haven't used them much myself. Great pics folks!!!
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited March 2013
    Wow this is brilliant :-)
  • jamesdaniels489
    23 posts
    edited March 2013
    Creative stuff! Love the garden and the stadium is looking really cool, can't wait until I got the space and cash to attempt something.
  • PlacentaSandwich
    1148 posts
    edited March 2013
    Nope, I have no gardens in my town...yet.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited March 2013

Every town should have a park/garden area :P :mrgreen:
  • PlacentaSandwich
    1148 posts
    edited March 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I know.
    But, at the moment, my town is under construction.
    So, no gardens for now.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I know.
    So, no gardens for now.

Ooo under construction? Hope you got good contractors in to do the work? The ones i used recently started working and then just left and left loads of trash just piled up in one area :lol::mrgreen:
  • PlacentaSandwich
    1148 posts
    edited March 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I know.
    So, no gardens for now.

Ooo under construction? Hope you got good contractors in to do the work? The ones i used recently started working and then just left and left loads of trash just piled up in one area :lol::mrgreen:
    After 1 month of work, mine contractors only made a maze.
    They dunno what to do with the rest..
  • psukegreen
    539 posts
    edited March 2013
    I woke up and actually liked it that means it won't get demolished for a little bit at least.
    image_zps85fd1bd6.jpg
    image_zpse4156843.jpg
  • HayIeycakes
    94 posts
    edited March 2013
    cool garden and baseball stadium :-)
  • funboy333
    12 posts
    edited March 2013
    Here is my "Garden of Love"

image_zpsa45211f3.jpg
  • PlacentaSandwich
    1148 posts
    edited March 2013
    funboy333 wrote:
    Here is my "Garden of Love"

image_zpsa45211f3.jpg
  • funboy333
    12 posts
    edited March 2013
    Aaaaand my "Springfield baseball field"

image_zpseb8228c6.jpg
  • PlacentaSandwich
    1148 posts
    edited March 2013
    funboy333 wrote:
    Aaaaand my "Springfield baseball field"

image_zpseb8228c6.jpg
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.