EA Forums - Banner

Not Getting Main Quests :(

Have you tried looking at the walk through?
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9043283.page

Replies

• jamesdaniels489
    23 posts
    edited March 2013
    I thought i had the same problem as I seem to have completed all of ms krabapels quests and still no option to buy Channel 6. But after checking the walk through some quests just appear to be side quests but are main ones.
  • outerdragon
    36 posts
    edited March 2013
    Just looked at the walk though but I did the homer and wigg checkup and he didn't give me the quest 2 build the hospital. I just get the same thing over again. All the characters ask me 2 do things but none involve the main quest. It wil b things like make homer go to the browns house etc things like that :(
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Just looked at the walk though but I did the homer and wigg checkup and he didn't give me the quest 2 build the hospital. I just get the same thing over again. All the characters ask me 2 do things but none involve the main quest. It wil b things like make homer go to the browns house etc things like that :(

You don't mention Comic Guy, who was also involved in that quest. Was he sent for a check-up? Have you tried storing and restoring any of the buildings (which sometimes helps in unsticking characters involved in a quest; e.g., the Hibbert Practice)?
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • outerdragon
    36 posts
    edited March 2013

You don't mention Comic Guy, who was also involved in that quest. Was he sent for a check-up? Have you tried storing and restoring any of the buildings (which sometimes helps in unsticking characters involved in a quest; e.g., the Hibbert Practice)?

Yah everyone went for their checkup but stil getting the same crap. Ill try restoring the hilbbirt practice c if that does anything thanks
  • outerdragon
    36 posts
    edited March 2013
    Ok I tried replacing hilbbirts practice etc to see if I'd get any main quest and am stil getting the same crap. Help pleeeeeeeease :)
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Ok I tried replacing hilbbirts practice etc to see if I'd get any main quest and am stil getting the same crap. Help pleeeeeeeease :)

Sorry I wasn't able to help. Assuming you're correct in where the sticking point is, the only thing I can think of left to try is to store/restore the Android's Dungeon (this assumes CBG is the stuck character). If Homer is the sticking point, you're pretty much out of luck, since you can't store the Simpson house. Unless some else here has some insight into the problem, failing all else, you'll have to approach EA's help center for assistance (and good luck with that).
  • dhort1985
    414 posts
    edited March 2013
    I thought I was having the same problem one time. Maybe even during the quest you are on. Turns out, I needed Bart and I forgot I sent him on a sleepover. Cleared the job and immidiately a ! pops above his head. Long story short, make SURE everyone is available.
  • outerdragon
    36 posts
    edited March 2013
    Cheers guys I appreciate al the help I can get. I haven't tried removing that dungeon thing but I wil c if that does anything. Plus in regards to the Bart sleepover I did that and nothing popped up after. I just don't no what it is I just seem 2 keep getting pointless tasks, and I swear some am even doing over again.
  • katehutson
    544 posts
    edited March 2013
    Same things happened to me, I just waited it out and eventually it happened. I was on level 23 and I was still waiting for level 19 buildings.
  • outerdragon
    36 posts
    edited March 2013
    katehutson wrote:
    Same things happened to me, I just waited it out and eventually it happened. I was on level 23 and I was still waiting for level 19 buildings.

Where your characters just giving u pointless tasks constantly I.e. pretty much nothing to do with the main quest
  • outerdragon
    36 posts
    edited March 2013
    Ok tried storing the dungeon thing and stil no luck. I just don't get what's gone wrong :(
  • outerdragon
    36 posts
    edited March 2013
    Still not getting the main quests :( I thought I'd try keep doing what it keeps asking me 2 do and stil nothing. Any help please really annoyed as. Can't get the hospital, burns manor etc :(
  • outerdragon
    36 posts
    edited March 2013
    Just been reading the forums, and am not sure if this has something to do with it but I had a look, and it looks like I had the level up glitch which is where u level up and pick a box which had donuts in but for some reason no matter what it just wouldn't close
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.