EA Forums - Banner

Mystery Box...

I got a dumpster and a gazebo early on, but only the $500 award for the last 3 weeks+

:(

need. more. donuts!

:D

Replies

• HansOlo614
    54 posts Member
    edited May 2012
    I have only gotten $500 cash the last 6 times for the Weekly bonus, while my wife keeps getting 10 donuts and has not gotten 500 cash once!
  • Clutters8
    8 posts
    edited May 2012
    Nothing but $500 cash for the last month.
  • iainesmith
    2 posts
    edited May 2012
    Just cash here. $500 strikes again.... :)
  • Solartron
    138 posts
    edited May 2012
    I used to get Gazebo's, Burning Bushes, got 20 donuts once, that horrible looking statue a couple times, but that was after I first started playing in those first few weeks.

Since then all I've received was $500. I think the server may be bugged or something.

I have played every single day since release, without missing a day.
  • vinskapur
    8 posts
    edited May 2012
    After months of receiving consecutive lots of 500 money from the Daily Play Mystery Box, the last one I had 2-3 days ago gave me... 1000 money! Fingers crossed for donuts...
  • baybiegurl
    14 posts
    edited May 2012
    I always receive 10 Donuts
  • edited May 2012
    For the first lets say 8 or more times (have no idea how many times) I always got 10 doughnuts but after that it's always been a $500 box for me....
  • AnoII
    4 posts
    edited May 2012
    I've never gotten donuts from it except during the tutorial...
  • Jameh20
    200 posts
    edited June 2012
    I ALWAYS get 500$
  • hercigowa
    16 posts
    edited June 2012
    after the update Mystery Box still doesn't work.... :cry:
  • SedoFreak
    32 posts
    edited June 2012
    $500 for ever. Months and months and months.....

After the fix, first mystery box......

10 donuts!

Wooooo Hooooo!!!

:-)
  • timsullivan245
    38 posts Member
    edited June 2012
    I once got a stretch of brown fence. Other than that, I'm stuck on $500. Never anything else.
  • toolmandbq721
    10 posts
    edited June 2012
    I was getting 10 donuts until the fix, now I am just getting $500
  • davewoe
    18 posts
    edited June 2012
    Since the dawn of time, the best I have achieved has ALWAYS been $500. Whoever was getting the donuts be thankful... I've never seen a donut from this game at all. It's pathetic to be honest. They're losing money at the fact nobody will buy donuts to upgrade. They're over priced, and you're never sure if you're going to lose everything in your game.

Fact of the matter is, this game is soooo poorly designed, engineered, and programmed.

Thanks for nothing EA. (New slogan stands for "Errors Always" instead of "Electronic Arts")
  • frankninja
    1 posts
    edited June 2012
    Same here, all I've ever received after the tutorial portion was just $500. My friend keeps getting 10 donuts every week without fail. I know EA won't even try to fix this, since the last time I contacted them I just received the same copy & paste answer from two separate "tech reps" and then they closed the ticket out. I'm just saying it would be nice to get donuts or anything else aside from $500 bucks each time I get the mystery box.
  • BubbiesMommy
    1 posts
    edited October 2013
    Now I have 2 issues with the mystery box. I have 2 SVT's. One is just sitting in my inventory. I was told and actually should have been donuts because you can only have 1. So that is still jot resolved and now today was mystery box day. I click Mr burns and I do not get the box. The window disappears and goes straight to my game. No box in my inventory. No items nothing. Thus happen to anyone? I want my mystery box please.
  • Pull_Up_A_Chair
    896 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Well, I got the lemon tree and I think an apple tree. After that, just $500. Once I bought the Buddah and got the mystery box and all I got was $500. Not even enough to buy 2 large hedges. Cheapskates. :roll:
  • scalez315
    4 posts
    edited October 2013
    I always get a regular cheap tree. I even bought a Homer Buddha for 15 donuts (Premium item every time!) but the Homer Buddha gave me a mystery box (technically a premium item) but inside the mystery box was a regular cheap tree. I feel hosed! lol
  • loumateria
    10 posts
    edited October 2013
    Once I got 10 donuts from the mystery box then my game crashed. I restarted and only got $500. Auggghhh!
    I've been getting $250 mystery boxes. You guys are lucky! :mrgreen:

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.