EA Forums - Banner

Weird Thoughts as a Kid

Prev134
Did you ever have weird thoughts as a kid that you've outgrown? Like thinking that there's something in your closet, or under your bed?
Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.

Replies

  • I thought I was Spiderman and jumped down the entire flight of stairs and split my head open. Does that count?
  • I thought I was Spiderman and jumped down the entire flight of stairs and split my head open. Does that count?
    I don't think we can top that.... lol. Yeah, that counts, sure.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • My son was convinced he could fly when he was 4. A few trips to the emergency room convinced him otherwise
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I would think that others could hear my thoughts. That or I was saying them out loud without realizing it. I never wore a tinfoil hat, though.

    Now I know it's true. ;)

    And yeah, I was little bit scared of the closet. But not under the bed, at least.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • Closets are scary at night, unless the door is fully closed.

    I believed that if I swallowed an apple pip a tree might grow inside me......
  • An apple pie?
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • I was convinced that vampires came into my room at night and drank my blood. I moved my bed so I could see them come in from under the door (mist) and I developed a weird noise I made with my throat (don't ask) that (I believed) scared them away.
  • simp7fan wrote: »
    An apple pie?

    Strawberry shortcake? ;)

    @00mesmerelda00 - that sounds pretty frightening :o
  • I was terrified that I would be visited by aliens. Too many episodes of Unsolved Mysteries. The people in the stories talked about being touched on the belly then they would lose time. I always slept on my stomach because I thought they wouldn't bother me since they couldn't get to my belly. I never encountered an alien, so I think it probably worked.
  • @meinaz Thanks for the tip. You just saved a life. :)
  • meinaz wrote: »
    I was terrified that I would be visited by aliens. Too many episodes of Unsolved Mysteries. The people in the stories talked about being touched on the belly then they would lose time. I always slept on my stomach because I thought they wouldn't bother me since they couldn't get to my belly. I never encountered an alien, so I think it probably worked.
    I'd like to discuss the other way they get it...but *cough* glad you made it through your childhood without a probing.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    simp7fan wrote: »
    meinaz wrote: »
    I was terrified that I would be visited by aliens. Too many episodes of Unsolved Mysteries. The people in the stories talked about being touched on the belly then they would lose time. I always slept on my stomach because I thought they wouldn't bother me since they couldn't get to my belly. I never encountered an alien, so I think it probably worked.
    I'd like to discuss the other way they get it...but *cough* glad you made it through your childhood without a probing.

    That wasn't part of the show. :D I would have never slept if it was included.
  • I thought rain was God's pee.

    Now I know its God's tears, tears of joy, or tears of sadness when you do things your not supposed to alone at night. (Playing Tapped Out)
    PcTVqFW.gif


    The other thing is:
    I believed humanity was good.
  • Me, too. Sadly it's just individuals and not the entire human race.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • meinaz wrote: »
    simp7fan wrote: »
    meinaz wrote: »
    I was terrified that I would be visited by aliens. Too many episodes of Unsolved Mysteries. The people in the stories talked about being touched on the belly then they would lose time. I always slept on my stomach because I thought they wouldn't bother me since they couldn't get to my belly. I never encountered an alien, so I think it probably worked.
    I'd like to discuss the other way they get it...but *cough* glad you made it through your childhood without a probing.

    That wasn't part of the show. :D I would have never slept if it was included.

    OMG :D:D That just reminded me of an episode of South Park when Cartman had a problem in a certain area with an alien probe that was left “behind”. :D
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • a friend and i decided to run away when were were about 6-8 years old. Took a week to gather up supplies and fill up my pillow case but...chickened out because we were more worried about bats attaking us when it got dark to follow through. Don’t remember how bats became the issue :D
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • @simp7fan apple pip = apple seed. roses thought if she swallowed the seed a tree would grow in her
    phinneacttf in the Crawl to the Finish
  • johncolombo
    11234 posts Senior Moderator
    I used to think clowns were really clowns, like another type of human.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Maybe they are. There's all kinds of humans. For instance, damn dirty apes.
    Phinnea wrote: »
    @simp7fan apple pip = apple seed. roses thought if she swallowed the seed a tree would grow in her
    That's a pretty big misspelling. ;)
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!