EA Forums - Banner

Left or Right Handed?

Prev13
What Sinful Hand Orientation Do You Have?
Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.

Replies

• moxxee
    7697 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Both hands. I’m amphibious.
  • I'm one-handed
    anigif_enhanced-27096-1507469025-2.gif
    Don't let @00mesmerelda00 know about this thread.
  • simp7fan wrote: »
    I'm one-handed

Don't let @00mesmerelda00 know about this thread.

• Sinful? :o I will make my response in video form in a pm ;)
  • Before this thread ends up in the gutter, like so many before. I will answer that I am left handed. Handedness may be the only thing that I really show a bias towards. I like people better if I find out they are left handed. I purposely put out left handed scissors when they are needed in class, so people that are right handed can feel the struggle that lefties go through when there are only right handed scissors.

Pm please!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I'm right handed but I'm skilled enough to do what I can with my left hand. I could probably use those scissors, @meinaz. You'll have to try harder to make my life harder. :p
    Sinful? :o I will make my response in video form in a pm ;)
    Which way do you "swing"? A bat, for instance. ;)
  • meinaz wrote: »
    Before this thread ends up in the gutter, like so many before. I will answer that I am left handed. Handedness may be the only thing that I really show a bias towards. I like people better if I find out they are left handed. I purposely put out left handed scissors when they are needed in class, so people that are right handed can feel the struggle that lefties go through when there are only right handed scissors.

You made me go dig out a pair of scissors to check them out. I never noticed that they were made for a particular hand before. The ones I have, the difference isnt huge, but noticable.
  • wild_ones_lion.jpg
    :) .....
  • simp7fan wrote: »
    I'm right handed but I'm skilled enough to do what I can with my left hand. I could probably use those scissors, @meinaz. You'll have to try harder to make my life harder. :p
    Sinful? :o I will make my response in video form in a pm ;)
    Which way do you "swing"? A bat, for instance. ;)

Hand skills *swoons*

Batter up!

;)
  • I'm right handed. My son is left handed. I think it's really random what hand you use .
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I'm right handed. My son is left handed. I think it's really random what hand you use .

Handedness is genetic but it is very complex. Researchers think that it may be influenced by 40 or more genes. In my family, me, my uncle on my mother's side and my nephew are all left handed. My dad was but he was forced to become right handed.
  • Who can use a pen with their toes?

Im right handed but can sign my name semi legibly with my left. Comes from having my right hand in a cast for 9 months about 10 years ago. Got smashed up good at work

Im right handed but can sign my name semi legibly with my left. Comes from having my right hand in a cast for 9 months about 10 years ago. Got smashed up good at work

Aww... You need to be nursed. <3

I want a pm too please :D

I'm right handed. For both sinful and not sinful actions >:)
  • Right handed...but understand the left handed struggle, my daughter is a leftie.
    I also use my left hand for lots of activities, just not writing. As a kid I tried to learn to write with my left hand, my friend was a leftie, and I could write fairly legibly.

I want a pm too please :D

Of course! Ladies first ;)
  • johncolombo
    11516 posts Senior Moderator
    Right
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • johncolombo
    11516 posts Senior Moderator
    Just wondering does a right or left hander favor one or the other instinctively as a baby or do they try both hands till they realize the dominate hand?
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.