EA Forums - Banner

REQUEST TO EA: Please offer some Compensation for Harp Freeze

Prev13
my tapped out ID is hcdragonamer and i would like to get back on the game.

Replies

• Andreiinahh
    2 posts
    edited March 2013
    ID: andreiinahh and i would like to get back to my springfield :cry:
  • macgyvernewf
    2 posts
    edited March 2013
    Personally I think it's brutal, it's clearly a bug and enough ppl have reported it, we all have put some money into it, there should be some support and compensation for it,

Just my 2cents
  • edited March 2013
    Silverjewels1029. This is twice that this has happened to me. I am irritated beyong belief
  • macgyvernewf
    2 posts
    edited March 2013
    So quick update, tried logging in tonight and the harp started but ended after 2 or 3 strums, got a collect my daily bonus of 1 donut with the comment of "fixed" and a bonus level draw of 2 donuts. So I appreciate 3 donuts for not being able to play for 4 days but .......
  • cazarezh
    10 posts
    edited March 2013
    UPDATE:
    I just found I was able to finally start my game to find that all jobs were finished with no money given, Grandpa's limited time only outfit has passed with no offer to get it, and no notice of even apologies for the game being down over a week. In my opinion, I feel like EA has listened to our requests, and then just blatantly ignored them, without even saying sorry for the trouble caused.
  • hotzgeor
    2 posts
    edited March 2013
    I also Have The Harp Problem, I spent a lot $$$$$ On this game and have No one with a Iphone 5 To Help Me.
    My User Name Is [email protected] This Started n Monday & Have Had No Luck Getting It Unstuck. Im On Level 26.

Needless To Say Im :(:(:(:(:(
  • mackin75
    6 posts
    edited March 2013
    Been three days now and I still can't get in...I heard it can be fixed with iPhone 5 or iPad 3 but I have neither...EA please fix this now!!!
  • Skipadedodah
    118 posts
    edited March 2013
    I posted elsewhere in this forum... This game generated $28 Million dollars in the third quarter of last year. Every week more people start playing. The money must be rolling in.... They don't care...

I saw hit them where they hurt... Request refunds - according to another website the iStore is giving refunds to anyone who mentions the glitch.

I also wanted to contact the people in power at EA. I talked to someone in tech support for origin. Was told I have to open a ticket via the website. He was shocked to hear it has been over 10 days without reply. For Origin, that would be unacceptable. They also were unaware of how to fix via the autolock.. At least people who call in the future may get help now. It was all excuse, understaffed multiple game releases at same time.. I seriously doubt the people working on Tapped out also program Sims or Tiger woods...

I got the phone number to EA Games offices. However, if you use the directory, you cannot reach any of the executives. In most companies a team of admin assistance answer the phones, not these guys. I would suggest having hundreds of people calling at once to crash their phones.... but all you get is the voice prompts from a computer... anyway the number is *

If someone comes up with a good way to use it, go ahead...
  • Skipadedodah
    118 posts
    edited March 2013
    When you launch the games there is a flash of Gracie Films, the people that create the Simpsons. I looked at their site... Called the number and left a message... then let the harp play for a minute. I did not want to overload their messaging computer's memory.. so other people can call.

I told them to do a websearch, see what the fans are going through, and to contact EA for us. I don't know worth a shot... Their number is (310) 369-7222 http://www.graciefilms.com/
  • cazarezh
    10 posts
    edited March 2013
    So for three days now, I've actually been able to play again. I don't know what was done, as there were no messages regarding updates or fixes. However, there was in fact an update about 1-2 days ago regarding *. Patrick's Day. That's right: EA/Origin have released an update focusing on a holiday theme instead of fixing this problem.

To be safe, I've decided not to invest a single penny in a company that doesn't care for service. The irony of it all is that I still want to play, but I feel like it's reluctantly habitual.
  • Caddion
    8 posts
    edited March 2013
    For what it's worth ID is caddion
  • Postie4200
    4 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    For what it is worth, I'd is Postie4200, I truly enjoy this game, but have. Had the harp glitch all week, I play everyday, several times a day, working on that goal of enough money to buy everything, I'm level 26 to the 5th power, please fix my game, have tried on my iPhone 5! iPad 3, iPad 1, iPod touches, will not work on any device I try!!!!!
  • beckyr1977
    19 posts
    edited March 2013
    Beckyr1977 and extremely annoyed at myself for spending so my h time and money on a game that I can't even play now! Very very disappointed in EA
  • UckfeyOuyeh
    5 posts
    edited March 2013
    theburney's2 and yes we should be given something for all these darn problems after every update....
  • ffmatthill
    2 posts
    edited March 2013
    Ffmatthill and I haven't been able to get in for a few days
  • red5hunt
    7 posts
    edited March 2013
    Red5hunt
    Sucks not being on the game
    Very habit forming :cry: Hurry please!!
    :?: :(
  • Skipadedodah
    118 posts
    edited March 2013
    not even a pitiful "We are working on it, be patient message"

Pathetic...
  • UckfeyOuyeh
    5 posts
    edited March 2013
    Its been 2.5 Days now and I cant play HOD, sick and tired of putting money into games I can never play glicth after glitch just bought donuts to to buy the *. Patty's Day stuff and it will probbbly be over by the time a fix is done or found highly disappointed..........AGAIN!!!
  • addietude20
    1 posts
    edited March 2013
    mine went like this lastnight, which is kinda sad since i just spent alot of $$$ on it.
    ID: addietude20
  • nickconsalvo
    36 posts
    edited March 2013
    Does this automatically happen after you complete level 26 three times, or after el chemistri?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.