EA Forums - Banner

What is your multiplier?

Replies

• I'd like to know how also.
  • The standard way is to KEM farm, buy Burns Mystery Boxes and repeat.
    Also look for deals on items with a bonus such as Jet Engine Bike in the vault, Tentacle Trees from THOH, flag bundle from Destination Springfield and so on.
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    The standard way is to KEM farm, buy Burns Mystery Boxes and repeat.
    Also look for deals on items with a bonus such as Jet Engine Bike in the vault, Tentacle Trees from THOH, flag bundle from Destination Springfield and so on.

All of the above. You can do it faster then a month. I went from 1000% to 1100% in 9 days, 7 of which had the Jet Engine Bike in the vault. I think I bought 39 of them that week
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I'm almost at 1500%.
  • 1000.70 :)
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Mine is back to 1246.50. I still have lots of bonus items in storage. As I continue to rebuild my town, I will continue to hide multiplier items.
  • I just hit 1000 as well :)

Yup. Here too. Time to break out the sparkling apple cider.
  • I assume "KEM farm" means a lot of Kwik-e-Marts. How does that get a bunch of donuts?
  • I assume "KEM farm" means a lot of Kwik-e-Marts. How does that get a bunch of donuts?
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/149536/kwik-e-mart-also-known-as-kem-farming-guide#latest
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • I feel ya. I'm slowly raising my multiplier. But seeing all these 4 digit multipliers is making me plum embarrassed at my paltry 40 percent.

giphy.gif

I splurged on BBQ Pigs and Orange & Apple Trees, and nearly doubled my multipler.

So when I did my last/first update; I gained 61% in just two weeks. I feel good about that.

All right; I finally got to max out every stat so far and took my 101% multiplier into a 136% multiplier.

So another 2 weeks; a boost of 35 percent.

After buying about 20 or so JEBs, CONRAD gave me the boost up past 200%. Currently at 202.00%
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • It's been posted in many places but for new folks looking to start or ramp up KEM farming, buying and fully upgrading the beach hideaways is the best non limited time way to boost your multiplier in the game. Unfortunately there's only 5 but they should be a priority for extra donut use.
  • I'm at 1513.86% and have started storing ISBBs and C6NVs I have off to the side.
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I'm at 1513.86% and have started storing ISBBs and C6NVs I have off to the side.
    you could “store” your signs in KL if your not already. might as well be put to use over there instead of sitting in storage and not helping you at all

fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • I'm at 1513.86% and have started storing ISBBs and C6NVs I have off to the side.
    you could “store” your signs in KL if your not already. might as well be put to use over there instead of sitting in storage and not helping you at all

If I remember correctly though the multiplier in Krustyland doesn't work correctly once you go over a certain amount (The number slips my mind) and you only get a boost on either xp or tickets not both, oh and as to multiplier mine's still around 1700% due to the item limit as I prefer to be able to decorate around new items rather than just place multiplier items ( have some 1000%+ in storage).

If I remember correctly though the multiplier in Krustyland doesn't work correctly once you go over a certain amount (The number slips my mind) and you only get a boost on either xp or tickets not both, oh and as to multiplier mine's still around 1700% due to the item limit as I prefer to be able to decorate around new items rather than just place multiplier items ( have some 1000%+ in storage).

Yeah in KL, the multiplier works on XP but has negligible effect on the tickets there. I have 1000 plus % over there
  • Finally joined the 1000% (1003.65%) club today after buying most of the black friday boxes :smiley:
  • Finally joined the 1000% (1003.65%) club today after buying most of the black friday boxes :smiley:

Congrats! And welcome. Wait till you see how fast it comes now. I hit 1000% 09/11/17 and Im at 1481.24% as of today.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.

Congrats! And welcome. Wait till you see how fast it comes now. I hit 1000% 09/11/17 and Im at 1481.24% as of today.

Thanks! I've been KEM farming for only a little while and have noticed how much faster the donuts accumulate as the % goes up.

you are moving up fast, seems not long at all that you hit 1000%

didn’t know that but good to know, im at 1250% @ KL and am not buying boxes anymore