EA Forums - Banner

(Weirdest) Black Friday is live

Prev13456712
LPNintendoITA
11382 posts Member
edited November 2017
what the heck is this?

also login now for 10 donuts + Outdoor Feast Table (if not owned) or Cornucopia (if OFT is owned)

Bronze Box:

Drone Pet, Macaroni's Shed, Abandoned Store, Blocko Store, Inflatable Gorilla and Baboons, Stunt Bike, T-Ball Stand, Quick & Fresh, Shooting Car, Fake Toll Booth, Old West Sign, Donut Truck, Hot Springs, Duff Racer, Guitar Central, Water Show Fountain, Imaginary Bear, Pokey, Mr. Sparkle, Prospector, Dragon Bundle (Red Dragon, White Dragon and Yellow Dragon)

Retail Box:

You Only Own Twice, Abercrombie and Rich, Guinea Pig Rescue Center, Things Unnecessary, Gas and Grub, Stoner's Pot Palace, Know What It Seams, Ordnance Express, Sequel Stop, Try-N-Save, Springfield Farmers Market, Nick's Bowling Shop Bundle (Nick's Bowling Shop and The Other Nick's Bowling Shop), Hammock District, Sportacus, Mapple Store, Springfield Pet Shop, Springfield Mall, Sprawl Mart, Claus Co., Donut Store, Bookacinos, Tomorrow's Costington's, Costington's, It's a Wonderful Knife w/Gino Terwilliger, Lotto 'N' Liquor w/Dewey Largo

Silver Box:

Helter Shelter, Havana Private Home, Wilted Rose, First Bank of Springfield, Duff Statue of Liberty, Springfielde Glenne Condos, Fancy Farms, Lobster Island, Maison Derriere w/Belle, Power's House w/Laura Powers, Hugs Bunny, Baby Gerald, Mojo Helper Monkey, Father Sean, Ice Cream Truck w/Ice Cream Man Homer

Decoration Box:

Five Corners, Satan's Anvil, Little Lady Justice, Training Plane, Chinese Junk, Rolling Rock, Yellow Submersible, Old Mine, Gone Fission, Easter Island God, Radstation Air Fortress, Satellite Station, The Mayflower, Ferris Wheel, Stonecutter Table, Simpson's House Boat

Building Box:

Wholesome and Son's Publishing, Springfield Greenhouse, Royal Tokyo, Bastille, Rocket to Your Doom, Crouching Panda Hidden Egg Roll, Incubator Think Tank, Rio Days-Inn-Ero, Moe's House, Blarney Castle, Beach House, Column Mansion, Simpson's Laser Tag, La Belle Frottage, Little Lisa's Recycling Plant, Duff Center Arena, King Homer's Skyscraper

Character Box:

Motherloving Sugar Co. w/Diabetty, Ling Bouvier, The Wiccans, Shary Bobbins, Powell Motors w/Herb Powell, Italian Villa w/Francesca Terwilligers, Sophie Krustofsky, Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers w/Lucille Botzcowski, Unfinished Shed w/Chester Dupree, Ginger Flanders and Amber Simpson, Rocket Car w/Lampwick, Brandine, Shauna, Jimbo, Springfield Coliseum w/Drederick Tatum, Sleep-Eazy Motel w/Miss Springfield, Lucius Sweet, Krustylu Studios w/Sideshow Mel, ESBN Sports Desk w/Anger Watkins

Great Outdoor Box:

Springfield Falls, Carl's Dad Caverns, Sugarloaf Mountain, The Scoutmaster, Half-Pipe, Golf Course, Bear Cave, Mount Carlmore, Springfield Hunting Supplies, Kwik-E-Mart Central Office, Springfield Sign, Kamp Krusty w/Kamp Bart, Tailgate, Springfield Gorge, Murderhorn

Gold Box:

Radish Station, Donut Boat, Shapes Gym w/Muscular Marge, Mars Colony, Shadow Knight's Throne w/Shadow Knight, Polo Field House, Health Spa, Bandit Fort, Mansion of Solid Gold, Himeji Castle, Nerd Bundle (Doug, Benjamin and Gary)

Replies

• with this starting, i'm recieving 10 bilion quest complete sounds. helpppp
  • I thought something had gone wrong when nothing showed up for me...now I know it's just that I already own everything in the boxes! Just wish I could get more Dragon balloons, I love them
  • BLITZDonuts
    199 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    qesg1py.jpg

What else do I need more, what else ? Nothing. From all of them I got finally my dream Marge skin and being my first skin for her with my token. Happy day. Never had a skin with Marge.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11382 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    nice job. someone from discord got the donut boat
  • mchannyc
    86 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Received Bandit Fort with my free token
  • BLITZDonuts
    199 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Oh.MY.God. Springfield Gorge for just 80 donuts :o
  • also muscle marge from token.
    and 10 characters

now, 66 donuts left, and many choises.
  • I got the Mars colony. :)
  • I got donut boat with my free token but now I don't know how to spend my donuts... I have only 145D and too many choices! :o
    ★ Visit my town! BowieBlackstar
  • I also bought three character boxes, hoping for Herb, Shary Bobbins and The Wiccans. Guess what I got? The least favorite three Lucille Botzcowski, Chester Dupree and Anger Watkins. ;)
  • mchannyc
    86 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Hey LPN
    I am checking my boxes. Only finished the bronze.
    I have more items listed like, Candy Kevin, Banana Dictatorship. And Shooting Car may be Piece-of-crap Car.
  • BLITZDonuts
    199 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Decorations Box would be the best choice because most of them have 4-5% bonus. From 520% I have 550% now. I had to go through all of them in order to obtain the Satan Anvil which was the last box to open. Outdoor box is a good choice too.
  • spent 500 doughnuts and if it was huge and stupid.. I got it!!! My free token was the Mars Colony. lame.
  • wiedmannaj
    1124 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    qesg1py.jpg

What else do I need more, what else ? Nothing. From all of them I got finally my dream Marge skin and being my first skin for her with my token. Happy day. Never had a skin with Marge.

Got that in my secondary town, where I didn't really want it and had everything as an option. In my main town where it was only one of three options and where I wanted to get it...I got the mars colony.

As for the other boxes, I believe I bought 32 to clear them all out. Aside from the deeply discounted gorge, the blueprint producing building (which is a pain to place) & the stonecutter table, the things I was most excited about was NPCs that completed character collections (and then went in storage). Pretty lame.
    Post edited by wiedmannaj on
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • And is over. I got my Springfield Gorge as my second outdoor price. No more donuts spend.
  • I got the Mansion of Solid Gold with my free token.

I got The Wiccans, Shary Bobbins, Shauna, The Vegas Wives, Sophie, Lucius Sweet, Lampwick and Miss Springfield from the character boxes I bought.

Kinda disappointed that I didn't get Sideshow Mel, Drederick Tatum, Jimbo or Brandine from those boxes.
  • kb865supra
    16 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Sooo...is the gold box donut boat the 2400 donut "boatload of donuts"? If so, I could spend at the most $20 ($1.99 per token) for 2400 donuts. Sounds too good to be true.
  • kb865supra wrote: »
    Sooo...is the gold box donut boat the 2400 donut "boat of donuts"? If so, I could spend at the most $20 ($1.99 per token) for 2400 donuts.

No, it's a decoration that when tapped makes it rain donuts on the screen.
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • Got the bandit town. Not really happy with that
  • with this starting, i'm recieving 10 bilion quest complete sounds. helpppp

Me, too!!!!!!!