Castiel19x
4095 posts Member
edited November 2017
Only 22 hours left.
TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
Post edited by Deadshot_DCU on

Replies

• Isn't today Sunday?
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • Yea I just posted about this in another thread. Ea have messed up.

Plus why is C yber banned
  • This is rather odd. They had President Lisa, but no PolyVac. So there is not chance to actually do the quest that President Lisa starts with "Avoid molecules"
  • simp7fan wrote: »
    Isn't today Sunday?

Yeah they messed up by a day same with giving Black Friday on a Thursday.
  • I dont have anything in my box :D
  • Yaaay I got CHUM. B)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • Castiel19x
    4095 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    0Brooders0 wrote: »
    Yaaay I got CHUM. B)

So did I but I didn't want him. Only wanted the electric cars.
  • da_caveman wrote: »
    This is rather odd. They had President Lisa, but no PolyVac. So there is not chance to actually do the quest that President Lisa starts with "Avoid molecules"
    Unfortunately EA frequently re-release characters without checking that the quest line can be done. I will add this to the ever growing list of similar issues.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Yes it surprised me when I saw the box this morning.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • cy ber monday is over before it began :D
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    simp7fan wrote: »
    Isn't today Sunday?

Yeah they messed up by a day same with giving Black Friday on a Thursday.

I can understand Black Friday starting on Thursday because many stores do start their sales on Thursday. It wouldn't surprise me to find out that some of the Monday sales start on Sunday as well but I would think the sale should go through all of Monday. I can imagine somebody not playing today and being quite upset that they missed the Cy-ber Monday sale.
  • Do the Drone or Robot have a multiplier?

Also, if the timing of the Cyber Monday sale isn't a mistake, I'm thinking this means Christmas starts tomorrow. That seems too early for me though.

Also, if the timing of the **** Monday sale isn't a mistake, I'm thinking this means Christmas starts tomorrow. That seems too early for me though.

Think that's it's a bit early for the Winter Event I'd guess more like next week around the 5th for that to start.

Also, if the timing of the **** Monday sale isn't a mistake, I'm thinking this means Christmas starts tomorrow. That seems too early for me though.

The Drone and Robot are just npc's so no multiplier on them and the Winter event will most likely start the week after probably around the 5th.
  • bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Opened two C-y-b-e-r Monday boxes and got the Giant Robot and Rocket to Your Doom. Boo :(. I did get everything but the Mars Colony from the gold box, but I feel stupid for wasting all this money.

The Itchy & Scratchy Robots are cool, but not paying more than 50 for NPCs.

EDIT: Really, that word is censored?
  • The one box I wanted to take a shot at was this particular box. I got the Soul Extraction Institute w/Robo Burns & Doggie Smithers. A fantastic deal for only 65 donuts. I also picked up the monument with rebate since .75% for 10 donuts is pretty good too.
  • cy ber monday is over before it began :D
    Pretty much since all I wanted was the Ichy And Scratchy. The sci fi event stuff I got thousands of from that event. So I didn't need anymore.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • Nothing in this Box interests me too greatly. So, I made the decision to pass on this Box and keep the Donuts I have for the upcoming Winter event before I need to restock my coffers.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • Hey....I wanted more electric cars but they aren't in the box to buy.....anyone else have this issue? They weren't unique....
  • 1pillform wrote: »
    cy ber monday is over before it began :D
    Pretty much since all I wanted was the Ichy And Scratchy. The sci fi event stuff I got thousands of from that event. So I didn't need anymore.
    cy monday starts @12am and the boxes end @ 1am my local time lol. but yes, i just got the i & s bots and a couple of the sci fi stuff i passed on before just cuz i didn’t have the items. am setting up a sci fi area now so am loading up on some more human test subjects for that area and for the %

fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish