EA Forums - Banner

Holiday Section in Inventory Storage please?

SchemingMinor
130 posts Member
edited November 2017
I am sure EA didn't plan for the game to get this far with so much stuff, but I am sure you are all getting sick of it too - scrolling for minutes through your inventory box just to drag out holiday decorations to decorate your town, and why should decoration be a chore?* Well, yes unless you go the full explosion route and just keep everything out tossed wherever as a commentary on interior design (because I see some of your towns!)

EA probably won't read this, but I would like to make a suggestion that there should be a new category to the storage box based on ALL of the holiday decorations received for current holiday/celebration events (New Years, Chinese New Years, Valentines, St. Patrick's Day, Whacking Day, Easter, Gay Pride, 4th of July, Oktoberfest, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Yule) and to store for more upcoming ones that have NOT been implemented into the game yet ( Mardi Gras, Cinco de Mayo, Day of the Dead, Hanukkah, ect.)

Among this, other categories could be suggested based on the majority of the decorations in the game, like one for flags or vehicles.

So your thoughts?

*You leave that to the tapping.

Replies