EA Forums - Banner

*. Patrick's Day update

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    The water look's so ugly.
    Lol, 3million for the 50Ft Glass. I don't even have the Popsicle yet.

Yeah not keen on the water :(

I have the glass :) it burning away as we speak :D

Check it out:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9341973.page
    What?! How much money you have? :-o
    I just got my first million today.

But yea, it's awesome. but 3million...really?!

Well after buyin the magnifying glass I'm down to 4.5million :( money's getting tight now :lol::mrgreen:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • cool2006
    788 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    is there lvl 27?
  • Cleric42
    28 posts
    edited March 2013
    cool2006 wrote:
    is there lvl 27?

No.
  • KingGoulash
    23 posts
    edited March 2013
    I don't know why everyone is so impressed lol, they added 3 buildings and 2 characters and it sounds like they havent fixed the harp....
  • mcorway
    419 posts
    edited March 2013
    Not yet but Lisa has a new 30m task that requires the Springfield Buddhist Temple... that could be part of the level 27 update. Maybe in a week or so? 26 came about a week after the Valentine's Day update (I think).

In that episode, Lenny and Carl were seen by Lisa in the Temple meditating ... !! Lenny? Carl? Could it be so?
  • PlacentaSandwich
    1148 posts
    edited March 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    The water look's so ugly.
    Lol, 3million for the 50Ft Glass. I don't even have the Popsicle yet.

Yeah not keen on the water :(

I have the glass :) it burning away as we speak :D

Check it out:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9341973.page
    What?! How much money you have? :-o
    I just got my first million today.

But yea, it's awesome. but 3million...really?!

Well after buyin the magnifying glass I'm down to 4.5million :( money's getting tight now :lol::mrgreen:
    How? Just how?
    :mrgreen:
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    3 buildings??? Doh?? I got only that pub and the glass thing ?
  • Rowanvdl
    242 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    I want the well -_-
  • jordanwere
    20 posts
    edited March 2013
    mcorway wrote:
    Not yet but Lisa has a new 30m task that requires the Springfield Buddhist Temple... that could be part of the level 27 update. Maybe in a week or so? 26 came about a week after the Valentine's Day update (I think).

In that episode, Lenny and Carl were seen by Lisa in the Temple meditating ... !! Lenny? Carl? Could it be so?

Very sharp there, in the source files there is a new folder called "Lenny and Carl" so I think its safe to say that we will be getting them next!
  • Nhlman72
    117 posts
    edited March 2013
    Just when I thought EA couldn't get more ridiculous, they come out with a wishing well for 150 donuts! Seriously?
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6357 posts Moderator
    edited March 2013
    Shame the Old Irish Man wasn't released with this update. Oh well, there's always next year
  • rs32082
    20 posts
    edited March 2013
    I don't know why, but I kind of like the leprechaun! It's expensive but once I started tapping on him and he pooped money or xp, I thought it was worth it! Once I tapped him and he gave me $27 instead of the usual $7!
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Of course they update when I'm not home!!!

And.....what the hell with the lime neon green water? I want my pretty canals back.....waaaaaa!!! Turn it off, turn it off.

Other than that, I love the pub. It's so cute.

The magnifying glass? Hmmm...I just don't know. It's so big and expensive and doesn't actually burn anything down.

150 donuts? For a wee little guy....no....no....oh I'm so weak.....I'm probably going to get the bugger.
  • jamesdaniels489
    23 posts
    edited March 2013
    Pub is essential for us in the u.k, now all we need is a kebab shop :mrgreen:
    Kind of wanted more in the premium department as I got donuts saved, the well seems a waste :!:
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:

And.....what the hell with the lime neon green water? I want my pretty canals back.....waaaaaa!!! Turn it off, turn it off.

The magnifying glass? Hmmm...I just don't know. It's so big and expensive and doesn't actually burn anything down.

150 donuts? For a wee little guy....no....no....oh I'm so weak.....I'm probably going to get the bugger.

I had to put my sunglasses on, that green water is burning into my eyes
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    missyolga wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:

Kicking myself that I didn't do my screenshots for my panorama earlier today. Now it will have to wait, no way am I doing that with the lime neon green water.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    missyolga wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:

Perhaps goggles will help. :wink:
  • cool2006
    788 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    is there any task for them? ive got mine all on task so cart find out
  • fuzznugget77
    1037 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Im half way round collecting from my friends and havent seen one leprechaun yet :cry: is no one buying him?
  • cjmills82
    90 posts
    edited March 2013
    Water looks terrible. Cool update other than that. Hopefully just a small update before Easter hits.

It looks cool around the power plant - like a nuclear spill
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.