EA Forums - Banner

Winter Mystery Box rewards not working for me

Chris60119
988 posts Member
edited November 2017
Bought 2 boxes. The first box was the ice skating rink. I placed it, but no tasks popped up. Bought one more box and got the Plow King. No tasks and I didn't get the skin in the inventory.

I had all my characters open too when I bought the boxes. I got ripped off...

Added note. I tried going to krustyland and back, neighbors and back, and back out and restarted and back. Nothing..

Replies

• I have also purchased two mystery boxes so far. And, I too, received the Ice Skating Rink first, then Mr. Plow. The skin will be in your inventory, in the character section.
  • I have also purchased two mystery boxes so far. And, I too, received the Ice Skating Rink first, then Mr. Plow. The skin will be in your inventory, in the character section.

Ok that worked.. thanks!

What did you get on your 3rd box?
  • No problem. As for the Skating Rink, I'm not sure there's any storyline for it, although some characters probably have tasks there.
  • I haven't bought a third box yet. Need more donuts! :#
  • I still have 150 doughnuts. I get about 50 a day. I'm up in the air on buying more boxes right now. I had 11 prizes including the Grumple. Like someone said. I have all month to try for him.
  • Well, I make about 30 a day, so plenty of farming to do! I had about 10 things available to me in the box too. I want that Grumple so bad!
  • So were about in the same boat. I just bought 2 more boxes and got the snow monster. He's a playable character so thats cool and then I got the Murderhorn. Big bonus increase so happy on those 2. We will see what tomorrow brings.
  • What's the betting I get the snow monster next? :D I shall report back once I've opened my next box.

Oh, I love the Murderhorn!
  • HAHA Let me know.. I wonder if this is a set path for most people.
  • So, I just opened my third mystery box and guess what I got?...... :D
  • I only have about 8 left in my box and I don't really want half of them. I've opened enough of these boxes to know that my first four picks will be the lame ones. And, the ones that I do kind of want have huge footprints and won't work with my town.

Eh. Maybe I'll try some boxes later.