EA Forums - Banner

G R U M P L E'S FAMILY !!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• THANKS EA for bringing back The Grumple!!! I now (FINALLY) have all 283 playable characters after starting to collect them during the original Stonecutters event! It's taken me long enough but I'm delighted to finally have 'em all!
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    I'm hoping this will be the last thread to mention the Grumple ever again.

I'll now make it my mission to make a celebratory thread about the Grumple every year.

Boo! At least all the grumple threads got crumpled into one.
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • There were 5 prizes in the mystery box for my game. The Grumple came out last!

I'm still missing 8 characters for a complete set:

Barbarian (Clash Of The Clones)
    Dr Robert (Terwilligers)
    Giuseppe (4th July 2014)
    Jebediah Springfield (Donut Store)
    Milo (Superheroes 2016)
    Mindy (Valentines 2014)
    Number 1 (Stonecutters)
    Space Coyote (Homer's Chiliad 2016)
  • Mystery box :|
  • got him at the first try. I didn't even knew he was in the mistery box :smiley: I guess I was really in luck yesterday
  • i got 21 things in my MB. might buy one but thats it.
  • When I saw The Grumple was in the MB, I HAD to buy more Sprinkles. I don't care I had to buy like, 17 other things, but I wanted The Grumple.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • When I saw The Grumple was in the MB, I HAD to buy more Sprinkles. I don't care I had to buy like, 17 other things, but I wanted The Grumple.

Must admit, EA played a blinder with this one... I bet there's a Christmas bonus for someone somewhere :lol:
  • My KEM is just getting off the ground, so I just needed that little push to get my farming into high gear.
  • I got the Snow Monster on my 4th try. 200 Donuts for a character without a questline >.< but the little completionist in my head tells me I need them all. 12 items left, one of them is Grumple.
    When I saw The Grumple was in the MB, I HAD to buy more Sprinkles. I don't care I had to buy like, 17 other things, but I wanted The Grumple.

Must admit, EA played a blinder with this one... I bet there's a Christmas bonus for someone somewhere :lol:

I agree. They got me with this. Stupid Employee of the Month. :lol:
  • Got him in my 1st Mystery box although there were only two items in there. :)
    Also don't forget about the Showcase side to show off your designs as its getting lonely over there. https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/categories/springfield-showcase
  • Gotta hand it to them - this was the ONLY way they were going to get me to buy Funzos! :D
  • Gotta hand it to them - this was the ONLY way they were going to get me to buy Funzos! :D

You can say that again.

Me too :D

I only need 13 characters now for a complete set, and my main game was started in May 2016! Not too bad.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I had 9 items, Grumple on the third try. Happy to finally have him!
  • Well, what ever the Winter event is, I'll be fine with it. Thank you EA.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • Several Funzos have aleady come forward with harassment allegations against the grumple.
  • I had 10 items in the mystery box and got Grumple on my 6th try
  • None of the Clash of Clones characters have ever come back.
  • OhHappyJays
    1657 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    petehd14 wrote: »
    None of the Clash of Clones characters have ever come back.

From what I heard about that event from fellow Tappers here; I want to say that's a good thing...