EA Forums - Banner

My thoughts on the update

JoshSherer
1640 posts Member
Im so addicted to this game im already thinking about the next update. :shock: I love my leprechaun though. I was wishing for him but never thought it would happen. a little expensive but so worth it

Replies

• Deadshot_DCU
    6303 posts Moderator
    edited March 2013
    I love this update. I just wish they would have also released the Old Irish Man as another playable character along with O'Flannigan & the Leprechaun
  • katehutson
    544 posts
    edited March 2013
    WHAT DO YOU MEAN CATCH THE LEPRRCAUHn
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited March 2013
    katehutson wrote:
    WHAT DO YOU MEAN CATCH THE LEPRRCAUHn

find him, tap him and find out
  • MelDesigner
    647 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    The green NEON water is starting to give me a headache.
  • stevieort
    605 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    LOL! Agreed, that green they chose for the water is hideous.
  • dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited March 2013
    JoshSherer wrote:
    3. Pub is cool but who the hell is this nobody we got with it? A 1-time episode guy?
    Yeah, something like that.

"Tom O'Flanagan is the bartender and owner of O'Flanagan's Pub in Ireland. Tom's pub was originally a great success, but after Ireland was made more modern, people stopped going to his pub. Eventually Homer and Abe Simpson came in they bought the pub from him while they were drunk. Tom was happy with the bought since all he did after the pub declined was watching old horse races videos."
  • teamzap17
    303 posts New member
    edited March 2013
    Also, there is a hint at a new building!

azS1QoG.jpg
  • HayIeycakes
    94 posts
    edited March 2013
    the green water is awful!!! so ugly :lol: especially since i have tons of water in my town

loving the update otherwise tho i like the pub and the new characters dance outside of it :D and the lepracaun is adorable
  • HayIeycakes
    94 posts
    edited March 2013
    teamzap17 wrote:
    Also, there is a hint at a new building!

Awesome :-)

250px-Springfield_Buddhist_Temple.png
  • Nhlman72
    117 posts
    edited March 2013
    JoshSherer wrote:
    1. Magnifying glass is an eyesore and expensive as hell. But I got it since I have $20 million to spend. Thanks racetrack glitch!

2. Green water is cool to look at for about 10 seconds until you see how much it clashes with the green grass. Would have been better in the winter.

3. Pub is cool but who the hell is this nobody we got with it? A 1-time episode guy?

4. Leprechaun is amazing and his wishing well is cool. If you click him, you steal $10 from him and he runs away from you. Catch him and his pot o' gold!

Racetrack glitch?, I haven't heard about that one, care to elaborate?
  • Lloydy68
    1 posts
    edited March 2013
    The green NEON water is starting to give me a headache.

Mine looks like I have rivers of luminous green bile...
  • dhort1985
    414 posts
    edited March 2013
    Nhlman72 wrote:
    JoshSherer wrote:
    1. Magnifying glass is an eyesore and expensive as hell. But I got it since I have $20 million to spend. Thanks racetrack glitch!

2. Green water is cool to look at for about 10 seconds until you see how much it clashes with the green grass. Would have been better in the winter.

4. Leprechaun is amazing and his wishing well is cool. If you click him, you steal $10 from him and he runs away from you. Catch him and his pot o' gold!

Racetrack glitch?, I haven't heard about that one, care to elaborate?

It's a glitch in the Springfield Downs so you never win a race bet. Try it. It can't be done.
  • jambamvolcom
    24 posts
    edited March 2013
    What's this race glitch???
  • shockman85
    265 posts
    edited March 2013
    Where's the leprechaun?
  • stldsf1
    62 posts
    edited March 2013
    Am I the only one that was hoping for a Beer Baron update?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.