EA Forums - Banner

seriously at this time? IT's coming!

123457Next

Replies

• Christmas Monorail pieces give a percent bonus. I think this is only the 2nd time this has happened, along with the Krusty monorail pieces.
  • rw228
    1060 posts Member
    rockyb2006 wrote: »
    Christmas Monorail pieces give a percent bonus. I think this is only the 2nd time this has happened, along with the Krusty monorail pieces.

What’s the bonus %?
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    rw228 wrote: »
    Christmas Monorail pieces give a percent bonus. I think this is only the 2nd time this has happened, along with the Krusty monorail pieces.

What’s the bonus %?

1% for each piece so a total of 4% for 35 donuts.
  • 1% per piece, so 4% per bundle.
  • Stupid Amazon, hurry up and update!!

It's up.
  • Wooohoooo! Those cheeky monkeys! :)

Merry Christmas to everyone!
  • meinaz wrote: »

What’s the bonus %?

1% for each piece so a total of 4% for 35 donuts.

wow, an even better deal than the snowcats :D
  • rw228
    1060 posts Member
    So it seems that no characters earn event currency? Just tapping the funzos...?
  • johncolombo
    11654 posts Senior Moderator
    So it seems that no characters earn event currency? Just tapping the funzos...?

bart and lisa elf were advertised as giving out event currency but so far they have not. Also the alien nativity pays out event currency and it's working .
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • rw228
    1060 posts Member
    Thanks. It’s interesting that there will be no characters used in this event unless the premium skins are bought and patched.
  • tdmdksk389
    350 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    My existing North Pole station changed shape and now the tracks don’t line up.

I have the same issue.

I just noticed that a slight adjustment fixes it.

• tdmdksk389 wrote: »
    My existing North Pole station changed shape and now the tracks don’t line up.

I have the same issue.

I just noticed that a slight adjustment fixes it.

the slight adjustment fixes it visually, but then decouples the station from the rest of the track.
    if you hard. then you hard.
  • Wow no giant hand in the splash screen? Is this a first?.
  • Grumpstown
    1361 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Wow no giant hand in the splash screen? Is this a first?.

interesting, but not a first :) it all started v-day 2013 where part took the fingers place, one screen later it was a snake for whacking day. starting from here, the finger only left for halloween 2014 and 2015 (tentacle finger)