EA Forums - Banner

bug updates

Replies

• Premium event currency as in paying Premium payout
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • wiedmannaj wrote: »
    in act 2 they'll reward premium currency during something.

Premium? You mean donuts? Or you mean event currency?

I assume he means they'll earn event currency at a premium rate.
  • Lilienwurst
    92 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    It still is not right to display them as they WILL earn event currency and then make it that they WOULD, if you're at act 2 and if they have that point of quest and if.........
    I do not remember any item, building or person who has not started to make event currency right the moment you bought it
  • mlavanway wrote: »
    I have an issue that is also reported in the "Bugs & Issues" section, but I thought I'd put it here in case someone can offer some help. It is the one with the tap radius, find character button, Springfield Heights, etc..to where it is all reverted back to level 1 and I have the old event quests popping up such as Valentine's Day and Pie Man.

This is an ongoing glitch some people have been getting. Contact ea at the ea help site.

John, thanks for relaying our concerns and updating us.

Did you just indicate there is an ongoing bug with the tap radius of the Tax Office?

It does seem the radius is smaller. I'm at Level 7 with no plan to max it out and it seemed like they were shrinking the radius to coerce me to spend the money to level up again. But they would never do that! Lol
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • part of the new tax plan
  • There is a building that did not receive a version with snow.

Burn’s summer mansion, when is with both wings, look like the summer version. Without snow. No pun intended.

With other facades, the building looks like the rest of Springfield, covered with snow.
  • I want land in Springfield Heights, since that is where my North Pole Station went. It is packed to the gills up there, so the modular pieces present a new problem.
  • aabcampos2 wrote: »
    There is a building that did not receive a version with snow.

Burn’s summer mansion, when is with both wings, look like the summer version. Without snow. No pun intended.

With other facades, the building looks like the rest of Springfield, covered with snow.

Springfield dam doesn't have snow, if I remember correct..

Praiseland walls does not match in the corners anymore. Sorry for bad English, don't really know if the corners has another name. :P
  • perkilusen wrote: »
    aabcampos2 wrote: »

Praiseland walls does not match in the corners anymore. Sorry for bad English, don't really know if the corners has another name. :P

My summer mansion has snow, no matter how many wings, I just checked. The dam doesnt though
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • perkilusen wrote: »

My summer mansion has snow, no matter how many wings, I just checked. The dam doesnt though

With the Mansion, it depends on the orientation. No snow, when facing the water (ocean?), and with both wings. Not going to lose any sleep over it. lol.
  • My Burns summer mansion is facing the ocean so no snow on it and I'm not redesigning just so it has instead I decided that Mr Burns has turned up the heating due to the cold influx and being a scrooge wouldn't pay for decent insulation thus no snow on it as it's all melted :)
  • Hope they will fix the Scratch-R problem as well.
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    perkilusen wrote: »

With the Mansion, it depends on the orientation. No snow, when facing the water (ocean?), and with both wings. Not going to lose any sleep over it. lol.

Gotya. I didnt think of that, and it does seem to be becoming more common

Edit: I just checked what you said and you are correct, facing the water-no snow.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • If you change it to the house or house with one wing it will have snow. It is only with both wings facing the water that it has no snow,
  • I kinda like it. It is his “summer mansion“, I guess he’s rich enough to keep it summer all year around. Lol.
    4hIZzLC.jpg
  • As last year, these fences do not match during winter snow

PBIFAtd.jpg
  • My mountains in the heights have black ground after the patch. I'll try to put up a screenshot on my break .
  • Burns heats the roof. Owns power company.

Awww, I'm personally affected by the loss of orange house lights, which means if I giggle at those people I'd be giggling at myself.
  • Maybe Christmas dounuts made out of snow. I think Wigum and homer were dreaming again.
  • What about the North Pole Monorail bug?

they are looking into everything on the list and that was on it as well.

Thank you John for your help!