EA Forums - Banner

Am I the only one?

Prev1
I have this too...not happy. Cant login to my account on any device!!

Replies

• clusterbombb
    120 posts
    edited March 2013
    I have this too...not happy. Cant login to my account on any device!!
    this
  • clusterbombb
    120 posts
    edited March 2013
    already made several topics, but no one seems to care or want to help
  • edited March 2013
    Yes I can play anonymously but not under my profile
  • jhusk239
    13 posts
    edited March 2013
    i have need for speed hot pursuit
    1) I once had this issue - logged into my origin account in hot pursuit, went back to simpsons tapped out, it let me log in again.
    I'm guessing this might work with any game with an origin login.

2) another time, I deleted simpson's tapped out from my iphone, went back to the apple store, dowloaded it again, let me log in.

3) a third incident, i logged in with my wifes account, then was able to log into mine.
    this scenario would work with any origin login - perhaps you might want to create a second origin login, log into Simpsons tapped out with it, log out, try logging into your original account.
  • clusterbombb
    120 posts
    edited March 2013
    do you lose your city if you delete it ? i can't remember registering an account tbh
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited March 2013

You need to give more details! Cause it sounds like what happens when Origin is down. And that is usually a short term problem, that you can only wait out.
  • clusterbombb
    120 posts
    edited March 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:

You need to give more details! Cause it sounds like what happens when Origin is down. And that is usually a short term problem, that you can only wait out.
    I just get the screen with bart who pulls ot the trigger for at least 24 hours and tells me to retry
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    It could also be a wifi problem on your side.
  • edited March 2013
    I get to the screen where it says welcome back, log in, tap to continue, I Tap to continue and it loads for a couple seconds then closes and sends me to my phones home screen. I've deleted and re-downloaded and restarted my phone a bunch of times and no results
  • edited March 2013
    My gf logs in and can play jus fine, also I turned off my wifi and still no results
  • markfcs
    16 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Had the same crashing to home screen for a week now. Not happy I'm missing out on the limited time at paddys content.
  • clusterbombb
    120 posts
    edited March 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    It could also be a wifi problem on your side.
    Can't be, having no troubles with surfing on my tablet or playing other online games
  • edited March 2013
    Tried making a new profile and then loging back into my main profile, nothing
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    What was happening in your game, the last time you were IN your game. Did you finish building anything or level up recently?

• clusterbombb
    120 posts
    edited March 2013
    i leveled up to 10 but it didn't crash or something
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Also, is this Android or iOS.
  • clusterbombb
    120 posts
    edited March 2013
    android version 4.0.4
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    android version 4.0.4

To tell you the truth, the majority of regular posters on here have iOS versions, including me. I'm not saying we can't help, but we don't have the experience with troubleshooting Android.
  • clusterbombb
    120 posts
    edited March 2013
    should i try to reinstall ?
  • edited March 2013
    I have iOS and last time I actually logged in I was finishing up all my 24hr tasks, I'm level 26 and spent a lot of money on this game. Last time I finished prolly 7 or 8 characters tasks and then it kicked me out and never let me back in.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!