EA Forums - Banner

Any donuts store bonus coming ?

Hi guys,

Has anyone seem anything on the possibility of a donuts store bonus coming, similar to previous deals where you get a bonus of a quarter extra donuts on top of your purchase? Seems like a Christmassy thing to do to encourage people to purchase for all the extra new content. I KEM farm but at 232% and 6 million cash , it's a slow process to build up donuts.

Replies

• Not that my memory is that great, but I dont ever remember them doing this, and definitely haven't heard anything about a future sale. Then again, EA has never been in the habit of announcing their plans, they seem to prefer the element of surprise
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I know that you could get peasant squeaky voiced teen for cash. They also awarded the normal 60 donuts, plus a bonus 60 donuts. That's the last (and only) time I remember a donut bonus purchase.
  • Not that my memory is that great, but I dont ever remember them doing this, and definitely haven't heard anything about a future sale. Then again, EA has never been in the habit of announcing their plans, they seem to prefer the element of surprise

They have done it before where you buy a certain amount and get some back but was long ago.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • They used to do that occasionally, bur I haven't seen it for a long time. I am not even sure they have done it at all since the Gil deals started.
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    Not that my memory is that great, but I dont ever remember them doing this, and definitely haven't heard anything about a future sale. Then again, EA has never been in the habit of announcing their plans, they seem to prefer the element of surprise

They have done it before where you buy a certain amount and get some back but was long ago.

As I said I just dont remember it. It sounds very unlike EA to start with! :o
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    dcacooper wrote: »
    They used to do that occasionally, bur I haven't seen it for a long time. I am not even sure they have done it at all since the Gil deals started.

I feel like it only happened the first two maybe three years of the game. I bought my only boatload when they gave away extra donuts in the deal.
  • The last time they did it a lot of people lost money but got no donuts.
  • aabcampos2
    155 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    The “thing” going on with mobile games these days are the loot boxes. Like the Magic Scratch-R and the mystery boxes.

Where you have a chance to get something really good for little money but almost always end up getting crap.