EA Forums - Banner

Where’s everyone at on the prizetrack?

Replies

• Just got the ice rink. Wishing I had swapped out my first daily challenge...got the 10 wrapping paper instead of the 450 batteries...
  • LFCMathis wrote: »
    How many “points” do you need to get the last price?

Didn’t think I was gonna make it, but now I know I will for sure. Thanks

• Is there a calendar for this event? I looked in the tip thread and i looked in LPNintendo's thread, and i spent 5 min looking around the forum, but couldn't find it.

Thanks anyone who can help

"You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    Nearly got the Worker Elves but I will admit that I have purchased some extra wrapping paper (forgot what it's called) as I'm after loads of the ice ground.

There not really worth purchasing as there's only so many ice ground you can get.

I know that there is a limited amount available but I'll probably not get the max amount if I don't purchase a few extras as due to there not really being anything to do in the game I'm tending to put everyone on 24hr tasks and then log on to the game maybe twice a day, the extra crafting material will be useful too as there's a few items I'd like to craft quite a number of.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    4junk3000 wrote: »
    Is there a calendar for this event? I looked in the tip thread and i looked in LPNintendo's thread, and i spent 5 min looking around the forum, but couldn't find it.

Thanks anyone who can help

Here it is. https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/180700/the-invasion-before-christmas-event-calendar#latest
  • just got the rink. great animation when kodos is there.
  • cdepast wrote: »
    just got the rink. great animation when kodos is there.

You can toggle the animation by tapping on the rink (when Kodos is not there)
    Mr. Papadapaconstantikasgianopolopodopotopolis was my father. You can call me Spiro.
  • Tomlovescake emailed me, he has all the act 2 prizes already ;)
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    Nearly got the Worker Elves but I will admit that I have purchased some extra wrapping paper (forgot what it's called) as I'm after loads of the ice ground.

There not really worth purchasing as there's only so many ice ground you can get.

I just got the Elves, but I purchased a lot of wrapping paper because I couldn't wait to see what happens when you clear all the prizes from the Mystery Box. The answer - it resets with more of the same prizes. So you can actually get an unlimited amount of ice tiles.

• meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    petehd14 wrote: »
    Castiel19x wrote: »

I just got the Elves, but I purchased a lot of wrapping paper because I couldn't wait to see what happens when you clear all the prizes from the Mystery Box. The answer - it resets with more of the same prizes. So you can actually get an unlimited amount of ice tiles.

No you can't. It only resets once then you get 10 crafting currency for every 6 tries.
  • petehd14 wrote: »

I did not know this.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase

Ya, he emailed me too. "I have 6 grumples in my inventory and I don't know what to do"
    Mr. Papadapaconstantikasgianopolopodopotopolis was my father. You can call me Spiro.
  • meinaz wrote: »
    petehd14 wrote: »

No you can't. It only resets once then you get 10 crafting currency for every 6 tries.

I didnt know it only reset once. Im halfway through the second round. Ive been trying to get through as fast as I can to get as much as I can, but I guess I can slow down now.

Thanks neighbor!
  • rw228
    1056 posts Member
    I’m working on the elves now. I’ve held off on using the wrapping gun on the off chance they change the payout ratio. I’ll start using it Tuesday if no other unforeseen patches come through.

Ya, he emailed me too. "I have 6 grumples in my inventory and I don't know what to do"

I miss that rascal!
  • I got the ice rink today so I guess i am about 2-3 days ahead of the calender. Looking good so far.
  • I just got the skating rink half an hour ago!
  • cdepast wrote: »

Hmmm... The only way I've been able to turn the animation off (when Kodos is not there) is by storing the Ice Skating Rink. Any suggestions? @frosted1414
    Lately It Occurs To Me... What A Long Strange Trip It’s Been.
  • Just got the skating rink this morning. So, I'm a little behind.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    cdepast wrote: »

Hmmm... The only way I've been able to turn the animation off (when Kodos is not there) is by storing the Ice Skating Rink. Any suggestions? @frosted1414

I just have to tap on the rink, then the skaters go around once more. The light turns off on the North Pole sign and it is inactive. If I tap again, then they will continue to skate.