EA Forums - Banner

Snowball II best multiplier/footprint ever?

Prev1
Long time player but only multiplier obsessed for last 9 months.

Snowball II being offered at 2.0% for 19 donuts net and it's as small a footprint as you can get.

Others that were better?

Replies

• Best one so far as everything else is over 20 donuts.
    Nuking is always the answer
  • like this deal, should hit 1000 of them today. happy to get rid of the vans and make a bunch of room. my SF will look much better w/o the vans :)
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • The snake trunk for 10 donuts during the superhero sale was the best multiplier for the footprint but you could only buy one at that price.
  • There are some ridiculously good deals coming, so you might want to hold some donuts.
  • petehd14 wrote: »
    There are some ridiculously good deals coming, so you might want to hold some donuts.

True, if you don't have the items already. Most of those deals are for returning unique items.
  • Yea I dont really understand people getting the Elf House over Snowball right now
  • That egg thing from the event I will not name has 3% for 1 square, but unique. Merry Christmas!
    “Well, I’m so moved I renounce science"
  • Yea I dont really understand people getting the Elf House over Snowball right now

The Elf House is more versatile design-wise and has a decent payout with it. If all you're after is the multiplier then then Snowball will be right up your alley but, just like I&S billboards, news vans, and jet engine bikes, some people don't want piles of the same stuff around their town and they don't want to continuously have to hide stuff regardless of how small its footprint is.
  • Hoping to gain 100+% over rest of event. Great opportunity.

P.S. Mancow<Stern*always
  • petehd14
    2764 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    If you don't have the Dunking Device, Flanders's Frozen Car, the Old Tree Spirit, or the Devil Float you should save donuts to buy those.
  • I, too, am really digging these groovy snowcats. Seems I can hardly bring myself to harvest donuts w/o first nudging my multiplier up just that much more. Frozen felines lurking everywhere you can't see them.
    That's a cold shot, baby. Yeah, that's a drag.
    If you don't have the Dunking Device, Flanders's Frozen Car, the Old Tree Spirit, or the Devil Float you should save donuts to buy those.

I never thought I'd be glad that an update glitch made me miss out on the Devil Float when it came around in the Vault. Now I'm very happy I missed out.
  • Chris60119 wrote: »
    Hello, my name's Dimitri. I'm a first-time caller, long-time listener. My question is, if a son defies his father and chooses a career that makes millions of children happy; shouldn't the father forgive the son?

You listen to or did listen to Mancow..

No idea what you're talking bout. Is that like ManBearPig?
    Hello, my name's Dimitri. I'm a first-time caller, long-time listener. My question is, if a son defies his father and chooses a career that makes millions of children happy; shouldn't the father forgive the son?

No he watches the Simpsons.
  • No idea what you're talking bout. Is that like ManBearPig? [/quote]

Come on, guys, I'm super-duper cereal!
    That's a cold shot, baby. Yeah, that's a drag.
  • eliansukke180
    18098 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Chris60119 wrote: »

Right :o

200w.gif

I do not understand the meaning of your gif. Must be a Dutch specific reference. Please try to be more universally relevant in future.
    Can I buy more than one of each one of them ?
  • yasj_84 wrote: »
    petehd14 wrote: »
    Can I buy more than one of each one of them ?

Nope. They're all unique
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • eliansukke180
    18098 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    tommy1724 wrote: »
    Chris60119 wrote: »

200w.gif

I do not understand the meaning of your gif. Must be a Dutch specific reference. Please try to be more universally relevant in future.

I do not understand the meaning of this message. Must be a Toronto thing...