EA Forums - Banner

Another scratch card thread.

if you make a bet on the dog track and then get a scratch off while the race is going, you can get two tickets...

Replies

• dhort1985
    414 posts
    edited March 2013
    if you make a bet on the dog track and then get a scratch off while the race is going, you can get two tickets...

Dude, seriously, people need to let this thing die.
  • Tempest_Zealot
    18 posts
    edited March 2013
    I never received the jackpot in the whole time scratch cards have been out.
  • lyle_catcliffe
    1266 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Rather than start a new thread, I figure the subject of this one is appropriate enough:

I decided to see if the luck of the Irish was really abound, so I took the chance on a Golden Scratch-R. Only 69p and a better deal than the smaller donuts bundles from what I can tell. So I selected it, typed in my Apple password and bought one - soon as I had, I was thrown out of the game. When logging back in, it went straight to the Golden Scratch-R (which was a relief) and I scratched to reveal 3 x clubs (12 donuts). cool. So I went from 33 donuts to 45.Then immediately after another Golden Scratch-R appeared and I revealed the same 3 clubs. Now I have 57 donuts.

I didn't have to enter a password for this second one, it appears to be a bonus FREE card, or a minor glitch. Anybody else had this?
  • ruslanyuki
    57 posts
    edited March 2013
    No, you paid for it, it's just apple doesn't make you enter your password for 15 min after you last entered it.
  • dudsy87
    9 posts
    edited March 2013
    Rather than start a new thread, I figure the subject of this one is appropriate enough:

I decided to see if the luck of the Irish was really abound, so I took the chance on a Golden Scratch-R. Only 69p and a better deal than the smaller donuts bundles from what I can tell. So I selected it, typed in my Apple password and bought one - soon as I had, I was thrown out of the game. When logging back in, it went straight to the Golden Scratch-R (which was a relief) and I scratched to reveal 3 x clubs (12 donuts). cool. So I went from 33 donuts to 45.Then immediately after another Golden Scratch-R appeared and I revealed the same 3 clubs. Now I have 57 donuts.

I didn't have to enter a password for this second one, it appears to be a bonus FREE card, or a minor glitch. Anybody else had this?

I would check your bank statements lol
  • lyle_catcliffe
    1266 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Hmmm, possibly. I'm at work at the moment, I'll have to await a confirmation e-mail. I didn't press the '0.69' again, it simply appeared. Annoying if I have been charged without consent due to a glitch, but MEH, a dozen donuts that will be spent anyway...
  • Skipadedodah
    118 posts
    edited March 2013
    Duds - when I read the review section in the iStore, people were giving the game one star and thanking apple for refunding with no questions asked. If you were double charged, should be easy enough to dispute...
  • frankenjacko
    237 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Nope. Opposite for me. Been getting crap. I think it is because I complained and got refund because if harp glitch.
  • jgordillo11
    13 posts
    edited March 2013
    I've gotten $350 every single time since the update. Bad luck.
  • toddpygensky
    583 posts
    edited March 2013
    I havent been able to do the scratch tickets for a week, my game crashes everytime I try to use one.
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited March 2013
    Not another one.......
  • toddpygensky
    583 posts
    edited March 2013
    Not another one.......

Another glitch or another person with that problem?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.