EA Forums - Banner

Free Christmas Float

frosted1414
1980 posts Member
edited December 2017
p1uu1hw.png
And 2.25% for 10 donuts with flanders frozen car
lUSteM1.png
Also Patches and Poor violet for 50 donuts is a good deal!
Post edited by frosted1414 on

Replies

• I still can't believe I got a free bonus item (small bonus, but still), and you can't beat Flanders' car!

Woohoo!
  • I must have the Christmas float, since I didn’t get that offer. But the frozen car is the best deal since the log.
  • Also, the frozen car is another item that can go on the ice tiles.
  • Also, the frozen car is another item that can go on the ice tiles.

Good to know!
  • Looks like Christmas has come early :wink:
  • Already had the float, but love Flanders car! Thanks EA!
  • Flanders' Frozen Car looks perfect in front of the Ice Palace. I also placed it on ice for some added visual appeal.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • frozen car - instant buy. also, I have a Marge and Lisa snowman available... can you have multiples of those?
  • frozen car - instant buy. also, I have a Marge and Lisa snowman available... can you have multiples of those?

There's quite a selection of snowmen/women/characters that you can have multiples of and quite a gift by EA with the car for so few donuts and the free float as a bonus for all those who haven't already got them.
  • I bought two Lisa Snowmen; so you can buy multiples of the snowmen (as with the Snow Couch Gag).
  • I was afraid the frozen car was a mistake, so I bought it right away. :)

Unless you already have them... :s
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.

I had most of the stuff but I was on about the 20d rebate for the 20d item

I have a little side town that i use for various purposes, I went into it and got a few of these deals.

I have a little side town that i use for various purposes, I went into it and got a few of these deals.

I know, I just created a satellite town a few days ago, and really the only deal I took advantage of in that town was the free Christmas float deal.
  • daved7637397
    7228 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Looks like Christmas has come early :wink:

I know, I just created a satellite town a few days ago, and really the only deal I took advantage of in that town was the free Christmas float deal.

I'm hoping to get enough donuts up for flanders car, but if I dont its not the end of the world. Just a little something to experiment with

I'm hoping to get enough donuts up for flanders car, but if I dont its not the end of the world. Just a little something to experiment with

I'm trying to build up donuts reserves in that town by not really buying anything after I bought some stuff previously. The frozen car is really one of the things I am looking at in my crawl town though.
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    the float was a nice boost but got Flanders’ frozen car this morning in my crawl town and it got me to 248%
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Apparently I had the float and the stupid thing was in my inventory. .50%, wasting away in my inventory! Ugh now I have to check every item I ever stored to make sure I'm not wasting a booster. Thanks for the tip about the car though. Good deal!!