EA Forums - Banner

What is your multiplier?

Replies

• daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Just hit 1800! I'm on quite a tear, thanks to the Snowball 2 snowcat. I've added +200% in the past 2 weeks!
    ZpW3mqM.jpg
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Just hit 1800! I'm on quite a tear, thanks to the Snowball 2 snowcat. I've added +200% in the past 2 weeks!
    ZpW3mqM.jpg

Wow!!
  • Just hit 1800! I'm on quite a tear, thanks to the Snowball 2 snowcat. I've added +200% in the past 2 weeks!
    ZpW3mqM.jpg

That is a nice number!
  • OhHappyJays
    1657 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    I feel ya. I'm slowly raising my multiplier. But seeing all these 4 digit multipliers is making me plum embarrassed at my paltry 40 percent.

giphy.gif

I splurged on BBQ Pigs and Orange & Apple Trees, and nearly doubled my multipler.

So when I did my last/first update; I gained 61% in just two weeks. I feel good about that.

All right; I finally got to max out every stat so far and took my 101% multiplier into a 136% multiplier.

So another 2 weeks; a boost of 35 percent.

After buying about 20 or so JEBs, CONRAD gave me the boost up past 200%. Currently at 202.00%

Thanks to a bunch of goodies from the Vault, and the Holiday Bazaar, my multiplier is now at 309.00%. So in about a month; I added a little over 100 percent to my multiplier.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • Wonderful! Congrats to everyone who is moving ahead on their journey! :)

I've been kind of plugging along and noticed this morning that I passed the 5k mark with $2,128,957,801 IGC. Looking forward to what TSTO brings us in 2018 ;)

8dkXCYD.png
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • and snowba
    Just hit 1800! I'm on quite a tear, thanks to the Snowball 2 snowcat. I've added +200% in the past 2 weeks!
    ZpW3mqM.jpg
    great, snowball ll’s are great price and size
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Jonalinn wrote: »
    Wonderful! Congrats to everyone who is moving ahead on their journey! :)

I've been kind of plugging along and noticed this morning that I passed the 5k mark with $2,128,957,801 IGC. Looking forward to what TSTO brings us in 2018 ;)

8dkXCYD.png
    :+1::+1::+1: !! You were gone for a while, glad to see you again.
  • 168sean168 wrote: »
    Jonalinn wrote: »

8dkXCYD.png
    :+1::+1::+1: !! You were gone for a while, glad to see you again.
    was thinking the same

fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • I love the snowcat, I've gone up 150 to 1930, though I accidentally bought a snow Santa's little helper by mistake. 2k by Christmas. That's the plan.
  • I'm at 1559.36. I want to get some snow cats but I'm too lazy to farm for donuts.

8dkXCYD.png

My mp is right around yours. It's great for never having to worry about donuts, but have you come to grips with how long it takes to collect cash and xp? I still have the She She Lounge task active and when I tap to clear it I have time to do the laundry, cook dinner and mow the lawn twice.
    That's a cold shot, baby. Yeah, that's a drag.
  • I love the snowcat, I've gone up 150 to 1930, though I accidentally bought a snow Santa's little helper by mistake. 2k by Christmas. That's the plan.

Thats what Im hoping for, 2k by the end of the event
  • 666.6%

Just in time for the Winter Solstice and upcoming Sol Invictus! Without endings there can be no new beginnings!

LM3bi5V.jpg

• @168sean168 @fastshadow2

Thanks Sean! It's nice to see everyone here too :) Glad to see how well you're doing!!

Fastshadow, thank you ;)

@Coldshot101

LoL, your post made me laugh! :smiley: Honestly? I don't send my characters out on jobs much anymore. I'll do it if I want to get them off the streets (lol), but I'm not fussy about it. With $2B+ IGC, I feel that I have a comfortable cushion ;) I kind of wish Cecil's "Road to Riches" event would kick in so I could spend some of it though.
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    I kind of wish Cecil's "Road to Riches" event would kick in so I could spend some of it though.

I second that, about Cecil and the road to riches.

PS Nice to see you here again neighbor!

• I second that, about Cecil and th road to riches

Seriously, amirite? :/

I second that, about Cecil and th road to riches

Time for more wasteful spending of disposable income ;)

*Wish* I could use my IGC for my house repairs lol! ;)

*Wish* I could use my IGC for my house repairs lol! ;)

Jonalinn! It sure is refreshing to see you back!!! Hello and Happy Holidays!!!!
    ZpW3mqM.jpg

Yowza!
    I bow to your multiplying prowess. :open_mouth: