EA Forums - Banner

When will level 27 come or a DECENT update

Prev1345
emmcee1
8388 posts Member
maybe an update for the people wo still can't play ?

Replies

• melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited March 2013
    If you haven't spent a penny you have a cheek demanding more. Wait patiently.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited March 2013
    agree
  • jonas_alexan
    325 posts
    edited March 2013
    They gave us valentines, level 26, now saint Patrick's day and level 27 soon and probably an Easter update soon and people still complain? Really?
  • clusterbombb
    120 posts
    edited March 2013
    maybe an update for the people wo still can't play ?
  • lifewordspics
    16 posts
    edited March 2013

Agreed.
  • fuzznugget77
    1037 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    They gave us valentines, level 26, now saint Patrick's day and level 27 soon and probably an Easter update soon and people still complain? Really?

yep :lol:
  • jamesdaniels489
    23 posts
    edited March 2013
    The pub update is great, I'm still doing the quests and started as soon as it updated. There should be one next week if you look around the forum with lots of new additions :mrgreen: I just hope gill comes with a decent offer for duffman!!
  • afrokula777
    334 posts
    edited March 2013
    21 March
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    I disagree if they could charge for the game but then no one will buy it as much so the next best thing is putting in these currencies to hook people like you sorry I ain't into that iam obviously at the same point as you and havnt spent a cent but if it's using my data on my iPhone that I pay for I think Ian entitled my own opinion on expanding game play
  • bendermac
    265 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    we just got an update and yet people scream for the next?

btw, beggars can't be choosers :P
  • jonas_alexan
    325 posts
    edited March 2013
    bendermac wrote:
    we just got an update and yet people scream for the next?

btw, beggars can't be choosers :P

Always happens. The minute one update comes they start screaming for the next. "OMG EA suck I'm bored want the next update!"

• NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Theres always people who want more more lol Just wait and EA will send out another update in due course!
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Barry-longdong
    57 posts
    edited March 2013
    People forget how much thought and effort goes into making these updates, there not just **** out in a lunch hour

Plus being a freeloader player and refusing to support the game makers you have a cheek demanding anything !
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited March 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    I disagree if they could charge for the game but then no one will buy it as much so the next best thing is putting in these currencies to hook people like you sorry I ain't into that iam obviously at the same point as you and havnt spent a cent but if it's using my data on my iPhone that I pay for I think Ian entitled my own opinion on expanding game play

You can say that on any free game on pc by saying its using my Internet so I should get what I want. U wouldn't go on xbox live with silver member ship and say I want to play online cus it's still connected to my Internet would ya?....or would u :shock:
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    I have a saying "if you don't vote, then you have no right to * about the elected officials."

It applies here.

If you don't pay into the game then you have no right to complain. Relax and enjoy your free game.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    As if u can't say your hanging for it admit it u want it and now
    I just thought we might have gotten more regular characters before ones such as luigi,moleman,fat toney before the likes of Lenny,Carl,patty,Selma and so on don't understand I mean Irishman fits in with Patrick day but don't understand the others
  • jonas_alexan
    325 posts
    edited March 2013
    People forget how much thought and effort goes into making these updates, there not just **** out in a lunch hour

Plus being a freeloader player and refusing to support the game makers you have a cheek demanding anything !

I think people forget that there's coding and programming, they don't just hit a magic button and release an update.

Mooching war widows.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited March 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    As if u can't say your hanging for it admit it u want it and now
    I just thought we might have gotten more regular characters before ones such as luigi,moleman,fat toney before the likes of Lenny,Carl,patty,Selma and so on don't understand I mean Irishman fits in with Patrick day but don't understand the others

What we seem to forget is how long is this game going to be around? They don't want to use all the regular character straight away. It's just business they want u to keep wanting more
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    Don't play xbox live mate see I come from a generation where u play for free and pure enjoyment nowadays it's pay this or pay that see the point is I have the same and u paid for it so do u get my point,if ur willing to spent money to reduce ur boredom by all means go ahead but it won't stop me askin for more as it's FREE hahhahaha
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited March 2013
    Nothing wrong with playing games for free but u can't demand for something that is free.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.