EA Forums - Banner

Murderhorn, anyone know what it does?

Was thinking about spending 50 on the last thing in my mystery box but not sure if murderhorn isn't worth it or if it actually does anything. Does anyone know if it has tasks or animations associated with it? Or is it a waste of space and money. Thanks

Replies

• Kills people
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    It big without bein' a big deal, you know what i'm sayin. Completes your picturesque backdrop. Maybe some multiplier boost (5%) !!! Someone goes there but not to impress you with visuals.
  • 50 donuts for a 5% multiplier increase is a very good deal.
  • As @doh1886 said, it sits there and increases your multiplier by 5%. For fifty donuts, I'd grab it without hesitation. Fwiw, I think there's a very short quest line that comes with it.
  • As @doh1886 said, it sits there and increases your multiplier by 5%. For fifty donuts, I'd grab it without hesitation. Fwiw, I think there's a very short quest line that comes with it.

I think its only 1 part, so very short
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • AARONRTD wrote: »
    Kills people
    LMFAO!
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • Yodel'lay'he'nothing.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.

I think its only 1 part, so very short

1 part but it’s Homer for about 20 hours.
  • And it’s HUGE!
  • Get it and don't think twice! It's my favorite building in the game. This paired with the ski lifts and the gondola are a thing of beauty :)
  • Thanks everyone! I gave in and got it. I've just got a lot of remodeling to do after this event.
  • Someday if we have the option of removing mountain pieces ( legitimately ) I'm gonna plop mine in one of those spaces. Think it would look really cool.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • I had only the funzos and the murderhorn left in my box. Of course it cost me 100 donuts to get the mountain...lol
  • doubleyewgee
    135 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    ramrod130 wrote: »
    Get it and don't think twice! It's my favorite building in the game. This paired with the ski lifts and the gondola are a thing of beauty :)
    It also works great with The Peak Inn and Virgil’s Cabin behind the Springfield Dam.
    W.G.
  • doubleyewgee
    135 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    [img][/img]2s6u4c9.jpg
    As shown here:
    W.G.