EA Forums - Banner

New update: The Buck Stops Here - comes tomorrow

Replies

• Alien (Number 51), and S/cutters Hibbert & Frink for 10 donuts each (after rebates) = done deal!! :-)
  • wiedmannaj wrote: »
    Here's the list...don't look if you're spoiler squeamish.
    4 characters: Brendan Beiderbecke, Birch Barlow, Rose Quimby (aka Daisy), and Lloyd.
    Buildings: STEM Conference Hotel, Capital City Convention Center, Capital City Plaza Hotel, Capital City capitol Building (with Rose), Springfield Hall of Records, U.S. Capitol Building, Preppers' Compound (with Lloyd)
    Decorations: Life-Sized Visible Man, Stonecutters Tunnel, Stonecutters Tunnel Entry

I'll tell you what's premium if you ask.

Is there anything returning, or is it all new stuff?

There's a mystery box, but not sure what's in it.

Mine only had Republican Party HQ, which I was happy to see because my town doesn't have enough castle on hill looking buildings.

• simp7fan
    4163 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    All the outfits are only 10 donuts after rebates. That's 130 donuts for me to get them all. Anyone like having them all?

I got Number 1 and bonus for Homer (803?). Nice! I didn't know that.

I'm confused what the two questlines are about. Maybe one is the tie-in and one is the minor event?? I chose to start Stonecutters and worry about having Lisa free for the other one later.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • got Nr. 51 for 10 donuts
    my mystery box contains only allseeing eye
  • No new land then. :/
  • All the stonecutter skins for free or 10D net... yet again I give thanks to EA... plus No.51 for 10D net too...so happy :smiley:

My mystery box has Russian Cargill, Femme Fatale, All seeing eye, Adil Hoxha and Mastermind bundle...
  • No new land then. :/

Land doesn't usually come with mini events.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • So pumped to get the Stonecutter stuff!
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • Linkwick wrote: »
    Alien (Number 51), and S/cutters Hibbert & Frink for 10 donuts each (after rebates) = done deal!! :-)

Yes, same here :) finally completed my Stonecutters ! 10 Donuts for a full Premium Char is awesome
  • Castiel_Touk
    4469 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    When do the items for Haw-Haw Land appear in the store?
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    No new land then. :/

Land doesn't usually come with mini events.

That's right, it usually comes with major events - but it didn't this time.
    There was one item at start a life sized visible man which is free, maybe more items will come after the quests start.
    There was one item at start a life sized visible man which is free, maybe more items will come after the quests start.

I've rushed though the quest and nothing unlocked yet.
  • D819111D-E146-4FBE-BBFA-FA50C1617FF8bb3903818732c190.png

I havent bought the full character yet, am I right in thinking this is a skin and not the full character?
  • Castiel_Touk
    4469 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    D819111D-E146-4FBE-BBFA-FA50C1617FF8bb3903818732c190.png

I havent bought the full character yet, am I right in thinking this is a skin and not the full character?

That's a skin for him but the full character should be apart of it as that the only way to get him is with that building.
    Castiel19x wrote: »

I've rushed though the quest and nothing unlocked yet.
    Might be later on I have no idea. Lpn will probably post more at some point
  • @Castiel19x just saw this in the character completion section and this character looks like he will be coming. I went on topix and he’s part of the episode tie in. I also looked at the haw haw section and it got 13 days left so more items might come.

8Ib7UUE.jpg
  • They forgot the Homer skin for the Stonecutters.
  • When is haw haw land going to start?
    D819111D-E146-4FBE-BBFA-FA50C1617FF8bb3903818732c190.png

That's a skin for him but the full character should be apart of it as that the only way to get him is with that building.

So I bought it and all that happened was I lost 60 donuts and the box still has the bundle remaining :D took a look in my inventory looks like I already have the skin, no idea really