EA Forums - Banner

When do we lose the snow?

Prev1345
When did we lose the snow last year/ when we usually lose the snow? Its quite difficult designing forests when I cant see anything green.

Replies

• Can we get rid of the snow please now Christmas is over?
  • Castiel19x
    3994 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    bvthvnyy wrote: »
    Can we get rid of the snow please now Christmas is over?

Will most likely be gone after this mini event.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • I like the snow. It makes the town look quiet and peaceful.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • I like it. I wish we had a weather button so we could make it sunny, rainy, windy, foggy and snow whenever we wanted. :)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    I like it. I wish we had a weather button so we could make it sunny, rainy, windy, foggy and snow whenever we wanted. :)

Don't forget to add night time with all these weather types.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • It snows till April and even June where I am..... I am happy we kept it longer than Just December this year, even if it is just a tiny bit longer.
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • Maybe we'll see a weather-based event. Maybe the next Kang and Kodos event will have them try to take over the world by making the weather go haywire in Springfield using their Raygun.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • Usually I like the snow, not now though because I can never find Maggie in it. I've lost out on valuable donuts due to it
  • huh? Snow has nothing to do with Xmas. It's winter....if anything the snow should be in the game until March.
    ~Always be Designing~
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    0Brooders0 wrote: »
    I like it. I wish we had a weather button so we could make it sunny, rainy, windy, foggy and snow whenever we wanted. :)

Don't forget to add night time with all these weather types.

That would be awesome... just imagine all the little lights twinkling in the dark B)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • the snow sticking around is a tradition.
  • The snow goes away with a store update. If it doesn't with the next store update, then you'll have to wait for the next one. So it's anyone's guess when at the moment.
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
  • I'm snowed in so the white sh.... er...white stuff can go away , the sooner the better.
  • You’ve got my vote. As a person who struggles with SAD, the fall and winter events are a big challenge for me. But others really enjoy it so I will just soldier through. At least in the game we know it WILL end and that’s always a glorious day to look forward to :)
  • Sitting looking out the window at -30 C winter scene. Green grass and water in the game would be soooo depressing.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • bvthvnyy wrote: »
    Can we get rid of the snow please now Christmas is over?

Snow has little to do with Christmas...in South America it is Christmas summertime every year.
  • I like the sound. The soft blowing snow sound.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • 1pillform wrote: »
    huh? Snow has nothing to do with Xmas. It's winter....if anything the snow should be in the game until March.

This.
  • snow can go @ Valentines mini event, love the snow more than a month but i’m good with it mid february

fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • What we need is a Bomb Cyclone to hit Springfield.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.