EA Forums - Banner

Would you agree with this fix?

Prev1
There's a issue that's never been resolved so I'll bring it up if it hasn't come up before. When there is a mission task that involves 5 characters then don't lock the whole town with it. After having the allotted amount it should allow you to do your specified time from the unemployment office. Instead I have to manually do 150+ characters jobs or make them all go on the task and have their skin reset. Which means I'd have to manually set premium skins for all of the skins for better payout. This is something that I think needs fixed.

Replies

• Although I suspect that it'll never get fixed/changed I'd be quite happy if it just left the characters in whatever skin they were in when you sent all on the task.
  • Yes! My biggest gripe about the game.
  • That and the unemployment office ability. I sometimes want to work a tighter schedule in the game vs the mission time select.
  • Minor annoyance.
  • They did that. With the B. S. League. Even if you had all the characters, you could only send four. I figured it was a test run.
  • There has been the two methods for quite some time. The task that has a fixed limit of characters and won't allow additional ones to be sent, which plays nice with tasking the remaining characters. And the task that allows assigning unlimited characters to it, far more than the requirement. The fixed limit tasks are usually used when the task earns event currency or something special, that is desired to limit. So the code exists, it just needs to be used more often.
  • Minor annoyance.
    Hmm, I'd rather call it quite a major annoyance because these "Send Springfielders..." tasks are a pretty common thing these days (I had two of those today). I love all my new Stonecutter skins but I hate the thought of having to switch them back on again and again after such tasks or of having to watch out NOT to send all the Stonecutters to such tasks... so yeah, an option like "need 5 - send 5 - done - rest is free to go" would be great. I just sent most of my characters on this 4h convention center job although I would have preferred sending them on 8h jobs overnight...

Whether or not it’s common is irrelevant from my perspective. When it happens, it simply doesn’t bother me all that much. As I said, a minor annoyance. Just my personal reaction. If it really bugs other people, that’s a valid opinion as well.

• It's highly annoying for me! I just want to send the required amount need for said task, and then set the others characters (via job centre) on which ever length of jobs i wish. I don't want to have to wait 8 hours until I can play my game again.
  • My preferred alteration would probably be to enable the "Send Springfielders..." dialog to send all eligible springfielders with a single tap. I'm happy to send them all, just not to tap 280+ times!
  • I always end up skipping with donuts because I have a schedule and I put them on 12 hours a day twice and would like to see some sort of change.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • It's more okay if you combine the 260 taps with a chore like washing yourself using the other hand.
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    I always end up skipping with donuts because I have a schedule and I put them on 12 hours a day twice and would like to see some sort of change.

I do much the same. I don't often rush jobs with donuts but when the "Send 5 Springfielders to" blah, blah, blah comes up I'm pretty quick on the skip button. It gets me past one of the major annoyances of the game mechanics and it let's me enjoy an added perk of KEM farming.
    That's a cold shot, baby. Yeah, that's a drag.
    I always end up skipping with donuts because I have a schedule and I put them on 12 hours a day twice and would like to see some sort of change.

I do much the same. I don't often rush jobs with donuts but when the "Send 5 Springfielders to" blah, blah, blah comes up I'm pretty quick on the skip button. It gets me past one of the major annoyances of the game mechanics and it let's me enjoy an added perk of KEM farming.

This is what I do as well.. 10 donuts well spent.. Please fix this EA!

Hmm.. not a bad idea.
  • doubleyewgee
    135 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    So am I the only one able to send all my stone cutters on their tasks at once without them reverting to other costumes? I have tried this several times now and whether it’s the 8,12 or 24 hr tasks they remain in their ceremonial robes and go right back to the lodge.
    W.G.
  • ramrod130 wrote: »
    Castiel19x wrote: »

This is what I do as well.. 10 donuts well spent.. Please fix this EA!

Well, now they'll never fix it!
  • I REALLY hate this too. Its a major annoyance to me. Plus it strips the characters out of the skin that i have them in. It has been brought up so many times in the forum, why does EA not listen? Fix this already!
  • I would take it or leave it. Not a problem for me honestly. There is far worse issues that the game has.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • I had a task for the kids to go to the KEM or something like that and it used the skin they were in. Now why is that not allowed in event task? Tsk tsk...
  • Yes when you choose your 5 characters, then it should ignore the rest of the characters allowing you to effectively use the employment office.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)