EA Forums - Banner

Springfield Sign

So the Springfield sign finally showed up in the vault at 170 with 45 donut rebate. I'm going to get it, but it seems like it use to be cheaper than 170...anybody know?

Replies

• The original price has always been 170.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • Unless you’re willing to wait for another black friday box where you might get it for 80-100, get it from the Vault now.
  • Springfield isn’t really Springfield without the sign. Gotta get it regardless of cost.
  • I spent like 400 doughnuts trying to get it on Black Friday and never did. It just showed up in my vault and I couldn't buy it quick enough.
  • jmlgg
    183 posts Member
    Also need it to show up in my vault while i have donuts
  • I'm gonna wait until we can remove mountain sections before I buy it, I can squeeze it in there.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    I'm gonna wait until we can remove mountain sections before I buy it, I can squeeze it in there.

There was a trick were you could do this at one point, but I think it got patched. Not sure if it left the Sprinfields alone who did this.
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    I'm gonna wait until we can remove mountain sections before I buy it, I can squeeze it in there.

I'm surprised we haven't got that option yet as it would be nice feature to have.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • Chris60119 wrote: »
    bluntcard wrote: »

There was a trick were you could do this at one point, but I think it got patched. Not sure if it left the Sprinfields alone who did this.

Yes, I have the Burns Summer house squeezed in where a mountain piece was. It fits perfectly and looks great.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • spyder1952850
    1016 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Chris60119 wrote: »

They haven’t “fixed” it

I have Mount Fuji in there. But I sort of broke it too.

They haven’t “fixed” it

Correct, they haven't fixed it for anyone who took advantage of the original glitch with the tunnels but they have patched it so you can no longer perform the trick with the tunnels and take advantage of the glitch.

They haven’t “fixed” it

Correct, they haven't fixed it for anyone who took advantage of the original glitch with the tunnels but they have patched it so you can no longer perform the trick with the tunnels and take advantage of the glitch.

I mean I really broke it in my Springfield. I accidentally set a tunnel section down 4 squares over, and it locked the mountains in that position. I have a four wide and a twelve wide pathway through the mountains.

They haven’t “fixed” it

I mean I really broke it in my Springfield. I accidentally set a tunnel section down 4 squares over, and it locked the mountains in that position. I have a four wide and a twelve wide pathway through the mountains.

Understand what you are on about as I removed all the mountains myself using the glitch and loved how it looked, I moved my mountains and the raised building/ castle in the area and it looks superb but alas I was to chicken to leave everything in place so removed all the stuff I placed in the area and then put the original mountains back, sometimes I think that it was the worst mistake ever putting it all back but oh well such is life.