EA Forums - Banner

Pride 2018 (Wants)

Prev1345
Feel free to share your wants with the forum for pride. It is possible for consideration by the developers.

Has there ever been a simpson that has wanted to change from MTF? I'd like that skin for pride if so. I liked the last pride event when they gave us Mo's with homer wanting to use the lady's restroom lol. Rainbow and white crosswalks are nice as well!

What do you think?

Replies

• jmlgg
    183 posts Member
    John, obviously
  • simpsonare
    2269 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Nice choice. I'd like to have him in town also.
  • jmlgg wrote: »
    John, obviously

I'm surprised that we don't have John yet.
  • Where definitely missing John from Springfield and he would be top of my list and an instant purchase.
  • DzLmi73.jpg
    These two ladies please
  • scottfishe274
    266 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Forget it.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6280 posts Moderator
    edited January 2018
    1. John with Cockamanie’s Collectible Shop & his Convertible
    2. Karl
  • 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Pretty early for 'June' speculation and wants. But I'd like some Parade floats like this
    Deco-gay-pride-float.png
    they don't have to be that dull or look like sex toys or anything, they can make them look classy and still go great for the mini event. And of course would be great to have characters, or more buildings. I can't think of much else, except now that we got "crowds" they can maybe add crowds that are holding pride flags or banners :)
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • Ah ah... Please give us more some constant waving flags. Im not certain of the few that are out there. But definitely need a transgender (blue,white,pink) flag. And a pride rainbow flag that constantly waves for sure.
  • 1pillform wrote: »
    Pretty early for 'June' speculation and wants. But I'd like some Parade floats like this
    Deco-gay-pride-float.png
    they don't have to be that dull or look like sex toys or anything, they can make them look classy and still go great for the mini event. And of course would be great to have characters, or more buildings. I can't think of much else, except now that we got "crowds" they can maybe add crowds that are holding pride flags or banners :)

Yeah definately a more robust pride sign vs the blue sign with the rainbow.
  • That's a awesome Idea @1pillform maybe as a decoration have some type of unique decoration where people are holding a big banner supporting LGBT rights. Im looking forward to pride. Was definately a good time last year.
  • 1. John with Cockamanie’s Collectible Shop & his Convertible
    2. Karl

I’d be a happy camper with these two.
  • The pride events are my favourite, they can have all of my pink £'s! Floats are a good idea and they don't have to be crude, we could have a little parade! Maybe we can get a skin for Bart in his Hawaiin shirt prancing around annoying homer!
  • smohqy
    2107 posts Member
    2. Karl

Boom, this.
  • smohqy wrote: »
    2. Karl

Boom, this.

Yep, John is needed- and he needs a ZAAAP task
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • A wedding chapel skin for the Simpson house with an ordained minister skin for Homer.
    g9kfiMa.png
  • Also: Raoul and his Miami penthouse & Judge Constance Harm with her Houseboat.
  • I love Pride and all...but it's SIX months away.
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
  • I love Pride and all...but it's SIX months away.

lol- good time to make suggestions, before it's all planned and in motion coding things :)
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently