EA Forums - Banner

Pride 2018 (Wants)

Replies

• I love Pride and all...but it's SIX months away.

Which is probably about how far ahead these things are planned out. Posting wants a few weeks ahead of time maybe fun but gives you about zero chance of getting any of the stuff on your wishlist into the game for the year (unless you simply happen to guess right and it was already on the way).
  • 1pillform wrote: »
    Pretty early for 'June' speculation and wants.
    Agreed. If you want real change then maybe email the devs. This is nothing but speculation and it won't influence anything. Why not wait until May or June for this thread?
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • simp7fan wrote: »
    1pillform wrote: »
    Agreed. If you want real change then maybe email the devs. This is nothing but speculation and it won't influence anything. Why not wait until May or June for this thread?

like has been mentioned- the decisions will be made by a month before it happens- coding will likely be started, if not done.- Ideas from us need to be early to be taken into ANY consideration by the devs (ps they probably still don't care about our suggestions, but Maybe if it's early we influence)

PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • Im surprised anyone thinks devs even remember these forums exist.

GkzO7ro.gif
  • I love Pride and all...but it's SIX months away.

lol- good time to make suggestions, before it's all planned and in motion coding things :)
    I love Pride and all...but it's SIX months away.

Which is probably about how far ahead these things are planned out. Posting wants a few weeks ahead of time maybe fun but gives you about zero chance of getting any of the stuff on your wishlist into the game for the year (unless you simply happen to guess right and it was already on the way).

I suppose it's good that it'll show EA that people are interested in Pride being a regular thang in the game.

What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
  • Mostly i want the dolphin invasion.
    Lots of dolphins are gay, right?
    What about a gay dolphin invasion!
  • simpsonare
    2132 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    1pillform wrote: »

Now is as good of a time as any. And the people on the support site are always referring us here for voicing. It's obvious they pay attention here to the fans.

GkzO7ro.gif

Flying character?
  • simpsonare
    2132 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Or how about when the KEM went to 10mil XP
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    They refer you here to get rid of you. Isn't that what all customer service does: pawn off people to useless forums. Don't forget our detailed "fix it" lists. Still not fixed.

Hence, let's "chat" about pride later....
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • Or go sit in the corner while we wish
  • I think it'd be awesome if we got a special guest like jazz jennings who is a trans activist teen for pride.
  • Characters streaking though the streets skins!
  • I'd like to have wolfcastles skin with the red dress from THOH a year or so ago.
  • simpsonare
    2132 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Though probably too out of character.
  • I would like Hank Scorpio to come out of the closet.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • simp7fan wrote: »
    They refer you here to get rid of you. Isn't that what all customer service does: pawn off people to useless forums. Don't forget our detailed "fix it" lists. Still not fixed.

Hence, let's "chat" about pride later....

You've been around here long enough now that you should have worked out that they aren't interested in fixing anything in the game unless it's completely broken the game thus stopping income or to their benefit, also as has been mentioned if anyone wants to get idea for an event out there then around 6 months ahead is about right for design, layout and programming purposes.
    Welcome to the forum, there's some fantastic information available on here.
  • I just love the rainbow trees and the rainbow crossings ... more rainbow stuff to decorate with would be nice :)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • I think they are going to give us something unique. Like last year, the last track prize was the crosswalks. I think they'll give something else really useful to generate and put in our town. Any suggestion to what it could be? Maybe a traffic light we could generate and put by the road. That would be something that gives us a more life-like living town. Though no traffic lol but it would allow the game to be one step closer to reality through designing.