EA Forums - Banner

Wow - Dr. Nick

Dr. Nick cracks me up because of his sound drops: "I went to Hollywood Upstairs Medical College!"

Replies

• MelDesigner
    647 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    stevieort wrote:
    Dr. Nick cracks me up because of his sound drops: "I went to Hollywood Upstairs Medical College!"

I also like the one he says "People are going to need me today, I better get drunk early." :lol:
  • psukegreen
    539 posts
    edited March 2013
    ugbyrubs wrote:
    I posted a topic earlier about possibly Buying Kearney. SOOOO tonight my Fiancee gives me a Itunes card for 10$ she had forgotten about and likes scratching the golden scratchers. I buy 9$ worth and get ( 12,6,9,6,9,12,6,9,12).

I am walking her through the Premium options I dont have and asking her what she wants ... BOOOOOM I click on Dr. Nick for 90... 90!! donuts and he is walking around my town now. I guess its cool -- but forgo the Kearney question - I have Nick now...

I have now bought Bumblee Bee man and Nick by accident. Hope I am as satisfied with Nick as I am with BBM
    Dr.nick is better than Kearny
  • killerangl
    16 posts
    edited March 2013
    psukegreen wrote:
    ugbyrubs wrote:
    I posted a topic earlier about possibly Buying Kearney. SOOOO tonight my Fiancee gives me a Itunes card for 10$ she had forgotten about and likes scratching the golden scratchers. I buy 9$ worth and get ( 12,6,9,6,9,12,6,9,12).

I am walking her through the Premium options I dont have and asking her what she wants ... BOOOOOM I click on Dr. Nick for 90... 90!! donuts and he is walking around my town now. I guess its cool -- but forgo the Kearney question - I have Nick now...

I have now bought Bumblee Bee man and Nick by accident. Hope I am as satisfied with Nick as I am with BBM

Agree. You are better off.
  • tampadave13
    21 posts
    edited March 2013
    ugbyrubs wrote:

Dr. Nick, Bumblebee Man, Squeaky Voiced Teen, and Moleman are better then Kearney. If you count characters that come with buildings, then he's at the bottom of that list too.

Only Shauna is worse (is she still available?).
  • Dixins_Cider
    44 posts
    edited March 2013
    +1

Dr. Nick much more lols than Kearney.

Only thing half decent about Kearney is him doing the jig.
  • Joia478
    63 posts
    edited March 2013
    psukegreen wrote:
    ugbyrubs wrote:

WAY better!
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited March 2013
    If you gave us that option in the 1st place Dr Nick or Kearney that would have been no contest!!

His saying are great!

Dr Nick all the Way!!!
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • tbuddy442
    173 posts
    edited March 2013
    Nick is awesome and only gets better with the hospital and channel 8. Kearney's one time task with Nelson is good. I like BBM an awful lot but he doesn't really swing into full force until the studio is built either.

I'm not particularly crazy about moleman really, though I do like his flashlight flipping on the krusty burger task.
  • jonas_alexan
    325 posts
    edited March 2013
    I accidentally got Dr. Nick and I see him as an awesome addition to my town.

"I went to Hollywood upstairs medical college" never fails to raise a smile.
  • richard4339
    63 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    My only complaint with Dr. Nick is the same complaint I have about Sideshow Mel and Squeaky Voice Teen, not enough outdoor tasks. Each of them essentially have two. If I pay for them, I'd like them to be out where I can see them.
  • JoshSherer
    1640 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    You could have gotten more donuts for the $10 if you bought donuts instead of playing that scratch off game.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited March 2013
    I've got all the characters (except Kang) and all the skins. I like them all. They all have funny things about them. The only character I don't like....more like despise.....is Apu. He is so incredibly useless. Why can't he have a good outdoor task?

I like to leave mine outdoors doing things.

I don't have Kang because I didn't want to buy the ray gun and be forced to leave it out if I want him roaming around.
  • dhort1985
    414 posts
    edited March 2013
    JoshSherer wrote:
    You could have gotten more donuts for the $10 if you bought donuts instead of playing that scratch off game.

True, but for just $10 (especially if it were GIVEN to me) I probably would have gambled it too. $10 wouldn't get you a whole lot of donuts anyway.
  • ThomasK323
    548 posts
    edited March 2013
    JoshSherer wrote:

Ouch! He could have gotten 132 just buying donuts but just got 81.

Even in this game scratch offs are a rip off.
  • ReeledTech091
    4 posts
    edited March 2013
    I agree RE: the deal didnt work out for the scratchers but it seemed like I had a bad run. I hit for 100 donuts a few nights ago. I am prob done scratching for a while.

Also on the Nick note: He is awesome. He now goes into front running for favorite Character voices with Bumble Bee man. Plus his 12 hour task just made me like $800. Everything he says is pretty funny.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.