Stonecutter Leopold
latest?cb=20140702090300&path-prefix=es

Sky Blue Building
zt80tsosnqm6.jpeg

Lenny’s Car
rndqp0o84qs5.jpeg

Replies

• I guess EA like getting your hopes up
  • I like to think they see these threads and add it to the list of things to do in the future. Just given some of the misses we've had, maybe they could bump events that would be hits up the list a bit...
  • They could of done so much with this but oh well maybe another time.
    Nuking is always the answer
  • maybe this was a catch up event for people like me who weren't around for the first stone cutters and the next thing will be a full blown stone cutters 2. Meh but i t could happen.
  • It be really good if they brought out another event with the stone cutters which included orther stuff that's not been out yet
  • IMHO the whole mini event/tie-in was a disappointment so much more new content could have been available for sale, personally I think that they lost out on quite a bit of income.
    Welcome to the forum, there's some fantastic information available on here.
  • B) Keep Hope Alive... maybe the mini event will be a kick-off for full StoneCutters2 next week, or otherwise later in Spring or summer... B)
  • Agreed. I was looking forward to these things because you've posted before about hoping to get them. :( Disappointed. Would have loved to add to The Stonecutters themselves most of all.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • Still not as bad as the Flying Hellfish being reduced to a one week mini-event.
    Super glad to have the skins and buildings :star:
  • jmlgg
    154 posts Member
    Still not as bad as the Flying Hellfish being reduced to a one week mini-event.
    Super glad to have the skins and buildings :star:

It was less then mini event... FH was reduced to Gils deal smh
  • Add this missed opportunity to the list to go along with Shelbyville and Hellfish. All could have been full events. I want a new game runner.
    Senior Moderator (for 25 minutes on Sept 23 2016)
  • Add this missed opportunity to the list to go along with Shelbyville and Hellfish. All could have been full events. I want a new game runner.

I still have hopes for Shelbyville & Flying Hellfish Events. There’s so much that can be added for both

• I'm going to go ahead and disagree with the general position against the current mini-event being expressed in this thread.
  • IMHO the whole mini event/tie-in was a disappointment so much more new content could have been available for sale, personally I think that they lost out on quite a bit of income.

I spent 50 to get stonecutter content and continue my farming. I slacked on farming and had to pay. Not much longer it won't be an issue.
  • I'm going to go ahead and disagree with the general position against the current mini-event being expressed in this thread.

I'd say getting the U.S. capitol is pretty sweet. And a nice convention center. I'm with you on that.
  • ZennGlenn wrote: »
    B) Keep Hope Alive... maybe the mini event will be a kick-off for full StoneCutters2 next week, or otherwise later in Spring or summer... B)
    It better be. Or we Riot.
    ~Always be Designing~
  • doh1886
    916 posts Member
    edited January 2018

Oh never mind I had no idea that The Stonecutters were made available