EA Forums - Banner

What made you smile today in the game?

Prev1
The Pet Shop was in my vault!!!
I've been waiting for it for what seems like years, certainly a long time anyway and I've finally got it.
That made me smile this morning - what about you?

Replies

• I think it was gas.
  • When tRump visited my town and the townsfolk threw him into Cesspool #17.
  • Saw my Gulp n Blow in the pride section of town.
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Ralphs’ line “my invisible friend thinks you’re stupid”. cracks me up every time :)
    but my favorite color is clear ;)
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • The 'exit' button
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • Not today but a line from the BS league.
    Bart and Lisa both together : Jesus Crist you’re real. That made me laugh for a while.

Oh and the nuke button
  • teo47
    944 posts Member
    Stonecutter Homer's 'Wear the Stone of Triumph' task. One of my favorite animations in the game but he has so many skins that I sometimes don't use this one for months at a time.
    New neighbors always welcome!
  • Not game-related as such, but for months and months my iPad2 has struggled with the game, frequently crashing. It had got to the point where clearing 140-odd character tasks took several restarts, but I put up with it. I got my daughter a new iPad for Christmas and she 'lets' me use it for TSTO. It is lightning fast and the graphics are so much more crisp. It's as though I'm playing the game for the first time again, I love it.
  • Earlier today I realized that I have Count Dracula in my town. I guess it's only been 2+ months since we got him, but I had completely forgotten about him. Was just kinda amusing when I ran across him wandering around.
  • Usually all the talking and noises rightly timed gives me a smile.
  • Earlier today I realized that I have Count Dracula in my town. I guess it's only been 2+ months since we got him, but I had completely forgotten about him. Was just kinda amusing when I ran across him wandering around.

I noticed him today for the first time in a while too. With the unemployment office I dont see many characters unless they are needed for a task, but with 282 characters it would take FOREVER to do them 1 at a time.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • The open air stage is amazing! It was in the vault, I'd always wanted it, but finally did. IT'S SO WORTH IT! It has new outfits, stage acts with more than one character, halarious sound bites. Made me laugh out loud. I'm not done seeing what each act does.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • 29cm6ar.jpg
    Fallout Boy practicing his moves.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • 29cm6ar.jpg

I bet the camel wins :lol:
  • 29cm6ar.jpg

Punching camels is great exercise. Especially when you have to run for your life after they get mad!
  • Nothing as I can't get the game to load past the Bart screen, :(
  • 29cm6ar.jpg

Punching camels is great exercise. Especially when you have to run for your life after they get mad!

:D You sound like you have experience with this :D
  • scottfishe274
    266 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Saw my Gulp n Blow in the pride section of town.

:D i hit 3 donuts 5 times in a row. I smiled out loud. B)
  • 29cm6ar.jpg

Unfortunately, yes. But the camel started it.
  • 29cm6ar.jpg

Unfortunately, yes. But the camel started it.

11ih1fa.gif