EA Forums - Banner

Haven’t been able to get into game all day

Replies

• A re-install fixed this problem for me.
  • I have this problem also.
  • I blame the Russians! And Elvis.
  • Well try calling EA. I know what I said when Imsaid try calling EA. Trust me. It’s like someone made a genetic waste of space that answers the phones and is made up of nothing but just thumbs, yet they gave it the job to answer calls about issues pertaining to the game.

Also I’m in Connecticut USA on east coast and I had a once in a while Bart screen but could be my connection or EA’s servers.

It’s either on of a few things. It’s gremlins or it’s the bandwidth signal of you’re connection. Not enough strength might make it not connect to their servers. If you get you’re internet checked then it’s most likely EAs servers.

When you go to a store you see old or somewhat outdated computers that the store provides for their workforce. Sooooo maybe EA needs to revive their servers or get more in more. Also more locations opened up around the globe could help to. The closer a signal has to travel the better. Unless we get some of that great quantum technology so the signal is here and there instantaneously.

Still you never know. You might just have gremlins.

146c70eeeac884e43ffaf92c17ae4314.gif

I’d try calling EA.

• This game sucks, i re-installed and the error don't fixed, i'm so **** angry guys
  • I’m in Tas, Australia and it’s been down for me for 24 hours, have contacted EA and tried everything they suggested but nothing has worked :( I don’t want to miss the next event !
  • No able to login since yesterday
  • Hey, for any players who have gone through this sort of thing before, how long does it usually last?
  • I was able to get in a couple times during the night (I have a kid that doesn’t know what sleep is) but this morning it’s back to the Bart screen. My husband can play just fine so it’s not our internet
  • At GMT 320 pm I could get in after I uninstalled and reinstalled. Played once.
  • I can’t get in. I don’t know what’s going on, but it’s frustrating.
  • philiweiss
    378 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Can't get in for a few hours now either, live in Germany.

Edit: OK! Funny thing: I couldn't log in on iPad for hours. Just tried on iPhone, worked fine and after that now I can log in on iPad again too...
  • FrogFaery wrote: »
    Hey, for any players who have gone through this sort of thing before, how long does it usually last?

I don’t think there is a typical time. Down times range from minutes to several hours. I can’t think of an instance where it took longer than 24 hours to resolve a server issue like this one, but my memory might be faulty. Take the following with a grain of salt, but it has seemed to me that these problems take longer to fix when they fall on a weekend.
  • I got my game working again after a re-install, but I quickly sent everyone out on 24-hour tasks. I think I’ll just wait ‘til I get the equivalent of an all clear sign from the forum folks here before I start playing again. The delete/re-install process is a bit of a hassle; doing it once was enough for me.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I am still able to get in fine. Never had any issues. I wonder what the difference is for those of us that haven't had problems.
  • meinaz wrote: »
    I am still able to get in fine. Never had any issues. I wonder what the difference is for those of us that haven't had problems.
    tenor.gif?itemid=4547833

• Couldn't get on from yesterday evening through to this morning (UK gmt) so went for the uninstall/restart device/re-install and have been playing on the game for the last 8hrs without issue so it definitely seems to have fixed the problem for me.
  • I was able to download the game and get in on my iPad and now I can get in on my phone, too.
  • Couldn't get on from yesterday evening through to this morning (UK gmt) so went for the uninstall/restart device/re-install and have been playing on the game for the last 8hrs without issue so it definitely seems to have fixed the problem for me.

I hope it gets fixed for everyone. Im sure no one wants to miss the event
  • rw228
    1057 posts Member
    Mine seems to be fixed now. I didn’t do a reinstall or anything, it just started working again.