EA Forums - Banner

Haven’t been able to get into game all day

Replies

• Hi guys, here in Brazil is the same thing happening, does anyone have any solution in mind?
  • None of the solutions people are posting work for me. I guess we just have to wait for EA to fix it
  • I haven't been able to get on since 2:30 GMT today. I'm using Android 8.0.0 (last system update was 12/1/17).
  • was out most of the day saturday for me. finally got on sat. night. Was fine all sunday and this morning and then back out again.
  • Still out. Now been out of the game for over 24 hours.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • Saturday, Sunday, and now Monday.
  • Now I’m unable to get on both the iPhone and iPad. Ridiculous!
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • 3 days extension plus some serious donut compensation is in order here this is getting ridicolous
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • 3 days extension plus some serious donut compensation is in order here this is getting ridicolous

Extension on what?
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I haven't been able to log in since Friday night. I was behind on the event even before that; now it's hopeless.

East Coast Android tablet user here. Very frustrated with the complete lack of... anything from EA. I've been playing for three years and never seen an outage go on for this long.
  • Reluctant to post this for fear of karmic retribution, but will anyway just for diagnostic purposes. I'm in Southern Ontario and haven't had any problems all weekend. Hope they fix whatever it is that's giving everyone else problems, though.
  • I'm starting to lose interest now, I just want to play! Haven't been able to get on since Friday night, its now 4pm on Monday. This is ridiculous.
  • This is happening all around, and EA is not offering a solution or recognizing the bug? I have been struggling with this since Friday, and the only workaround I have found is to login in a different device and play without having saved from the previous. Normally what happens is I get kicked out from my iPad. When that happens I open in my iPhone and login. It warns me that the other device hasn't saved but I click on play anyway, because my iPad is stuck on the retry screen. I then play for a little while on my iPhone. After that I start on my iPad, go to my iPhone to make sure the game saves everything, and continue in my iPad.

EA seriously, this is a major problem.
  • I’m having the same issue, none of the fixes are working for me. When all of this started on Friday, I still needed to get the final event item. I hope the event is extended for a few days once all is fixed.
  • I’m having the same issue, none of the fixes are working for me.
  • I'm in Colombia and haven't had any kind of issue. That being said, I DEMAND DONUTS FOR EVERYONE!!!
  • Donuts and a choice of at least 10 premium items ... I work in IT and 3 days suggests this is a BIG problem ... I wonder if there has been a major hack
  • Stubaby261 wrote: »
    Donuts and a choice of at least 10 premium items ... I work in IT and 3 days suggests this is a BIG problem ... I wonder if there has been a major hack

AND 10 billion IGC!!!!
  • if i knew this was still going on i would have sent them on longer than a 4 hour task when i cleared everything this morning.