EA Forums - Banner

The 'We LOVE chocolate' thread

Replies

• 0Brooders0 wrote: »

Little saddened these were only released in the UK, as Cadbury makes sales worldwide
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    0Brooders0 wrote: »

Little saddened these were only released in the UK, as Cadbury makes sales worldwide

After ordering a box of Cadbury chocolate from the UK, I feel like we get a lot of the junk chocolate. I much preferred the UK chocolate. I also would like a chance at the white egg, although I have seen lots of pictures where it shows wrappers torn in the store from people trying to find it without buying.
  • ordering my first selection box this weekend! can’t wait for it to arrive

fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • meinaz wrote: »

After ordering a box of Cadbury chocolate from the UK, I feel like we get a lot of the junk chocolate. I much preferred the UK chocolate. I also would like a chance at the white egg, although I have seen lots of pictures where it shows wrappers torn in the store from people trying to find it without buying.

They just need to read the ingredients- white chocolate lists differently.... hint, hint- and ps, you have to share if you use my knowledge
    :D J/K
  • meinaz wrote: »

They just need to read the ingredients- white chocolate lists differently.... hint, hint- and ps, you have to share if you use my knowledge

I expect the shop staff have already done that whilst stocking the shelves ;)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    meinaz wrote: »

I'm in the US so I have no chance but hopefully it will help others.
  • i like annas comment about torn wrappers looking for a white one, that made me :D
  • i like annas comment about torn wrappers looking for a white one, that made me :D

It's true, me and my daughter were in Tesco and there was at least two boxes of opened eggs...
    You just had to look didn't ya!...

It's true, me and my daughter were in Tesco and there was at least two boxes of opened eggs...
    no wonder they don’t do it in the US, every Walmart would be littered with the aftermath :D

They didn't think this promotion through that far, I would not bet :D

They didn't think this promotion through that far, I would not bet :D

The amount of wastage due to damaged goods must be immense... haha
  • Has anyone ever had a deep fried mars bar or any other chocolate for that matter? If so what’s it like? Or if not would you try it? I’ve not and wouldn’t because it sounds horrible.
  • Has anyone ever had a deep fried mars bar or any other chocolate for that matter? If so what’s it like? Or if not would you try it? I’ve not and wouldn’t because it sounds horrible.

I have and I gotta say it's the most disgusting delicious sickly sweet thing I've ever had. Calorific :D
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • are you guys actually still talking about chocolate? usually you guys diverge by now.. 0_0
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • are you guys actually still talking about chocolate? usually you guys diverge by now.. 0_0

Still talking about chocolate just my question is on deep fried mars (in batter)
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    Has anyone ever had a deep fried mars bar or any other chocolate for that matter? If so what’s it like? Or if not would you try it? I’ve not and wouldn’t because it sounds horrible.

I have and I gotta say it's the most disgusting delicious sickly sweet thing I've ever had. Calorific :D
    Ok I don’t know if that’s a good taste or what haha.

Still talking about chocolate just my question is on deep fried mars (in batter)

sounds frightening.... just didn't know that there were so many things to talk about on chocolate....
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • Just talk about your fave chocolate, chocolate you don’t like, something you’ve not had in ages etc

It's weird how this came up in another game I was playing as well, there's a lot of animosity towards the establishment that claims to have invented it near Aberdeen

It's weird how this came up in another game I was playing as well, there's a lot of animosity towards the establishment that claims to have invented it near Aberdeen

What do you think about it? Have you tried it?