EA Forums - Banner

Homergeddon teaser!

Replies

• is the walk in therapy stand new in the store? i know its not a new item but don’t recall it being avalible before in my crawl town before
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • is the walk in therapy stand new in the store? i know its not a new item but don’t recall it being avalible before in my crawl town before

It's added to the game when you reach level 51.
  • It might be a Simpsons Movie theme.
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    is the walk in therapy stand new in the store? i know its not a new item but don’t recall it being avalible before in my crawl town before

It's added to the game when you reach level 51.
    ok thanks, guess i didn’t pay attention, been spending $ on kems

fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • petehd14 wrote: »
    It might be a Simpsons Movie theme.

I didn't really get that vibe from the teaser.
  • matthewtracy
    333 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Meteor incoming. Do we have all the “Super Friends” in the game? Followed by “The Hurricane” with Ned’s parents and whatever the spanking doctor’s name was. Ended with some sort of disease epidemic, or a REALLY late Y2K glitch
  • bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    petehd14 wrote: »
    It might be a Simpsons Movie theme.

They already released Plopper, Russ Cargill, Eski-Moe's, and the Rock Between a Hard Place. I don't see an entire event happening. The developers may just be screwing with us.
  • simpsonare
    2274 posts Member
    edited January 2018

I hope it's a 3 act phase again. The last event was only two acts :anguished:
  • I got deep space homer event also.....I'm guessing newer players get a blast from the past to see how much they will spend? There's no time limits on it either....

His standard outfit and the NARA outfit pay out the same which is why I did not get it.
  • Wait, so not all of us got the Deep space Homer mini-event today?
  • It's free.....if you don't have homers suit then you got robbed or I got easy street....
  • LFCMathis wrote: »
    Wait, so not all of us got the Deep space Homer mini-event today?

A lot of people have played through it already. It was first introduced into the game 2 years ago. It was recently brought back this fall as part of Tapped Out's "classic mini events" which brought back some old mini events for newer tappers to play.

A lot of people have played through it already. It was first introduced into the game 2 years ago. It was recently brought back this fall as part of Tapped Out's "classic mini events" which brought back some old mini events for newer tappers to play.

Ah thanks. But do you have space suit barney in the store? I got him with 130 donuts rebate. You get barney and the bowlarama as well.
  • BLITZDonuts
    199 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    If Homergeddon is about that, EA should bring back those Biohazard Walls & Towers since I never had the possibility to play that event. I need them back to place them on my big military compound that I created.
  • I got Rommel academy event cause I did not receive the eliminator. Also wondering when the homergeddon event will take place.
    LFCMathis wrote: »

Ah thanks. But do you have space suit barney in the store? I got him with 130 donuts rebate. You get barney and the bowlarama as well.

Yeah, I got that when it was offered to me back when I played the mini event.
  • Big82S wrote: »
    I got Rommel academy event cause I did not receive the eliminator. Also wondering when the homergeddon event will take place.

Homergeddon will likely start on Tuesday.
  • If Homergeddon is about that, EA should bring back those Biohazard Walls & Towers since I never had the possibility to play that event. I need them back to place them on my big military compound that I created.

I think people are reading too much into the title. I don't think this will be a doomsday-themed event. Just my two cents.
  • A questline without Lisa !
    This is doomsday indeed!
  • Could pun nuclear war