EA Forums - Banner

Messy or Organized

Prev1
See 2 kinds of towns mainly, really organized and really messy. Mine is closer to getting messy, stuff every where, Which are you ?? Messy or Organized??

Replies

• I think we already did this thread. Mine is organized with a few messy zones.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • Organised mess :D
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    Organised mess :D

Beat me to it!
  • A little of each. I have very organized areas and then numerous trash piles.

I knew it was bad when I was looking for a place to put some Halloween junk and then I came across a pile of Halloween junk from a year earlier.
  • Mine was very organized but over the last year or so of events and random items that I’ve thrown in it’s getting messy and looking like it’s time for a full redesign
  • Was organized, then came the nuke, now it’s a mess. Springfield Heights has become home to every XP % item. I’m really waiting on the snow to be gone to reorganized.
  • Mainly organised although I wouldn't call myself a designer.
  • Rich0913 wrote: »
    Was organized, then came the nuke, now it’s a mess. Springfield Heights has become home to every XP % item. I’m really waiting on the snow to be gone to reorganized.

This is my strategy too. SH is loaded with my elf house farm and my BBQ pig farm, trying to keep regular Springfield clean in case I ever actually do any designing.
  • I'm mostly organized with the exception of a few spots in town just crammed with buildings I haven't found spots for yet in my layout.
  • My town would be a good candidate for an episode of Hoarders. At this point, I am not going for pretty, I am going for squeezing as much stuff in as small a space as possible. At some point I'll go for nice, although my nice may be putting all my news vans together, and all my house farms in one area. I'm not much for town design.
  • I'm not much for town design.

Just curious what excites you about the game? Is it collecting Simpsons memorabilia? Is it increasing your multiplier?

I love the game because I want to make a cool Simpsons town with all the Simpson's stuff.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • Extremely organised. Even the mess I have is organised - I haven’t bought up all available land, so news vans, I&S billboards and SH buildings are sitting on a rectangle of outer tiles so they don’t interfere with the town proper.
  • After years of playing Sim City and The Sims my town is neurotically organized. I cringe when I visit friends that don’t even have streets or any type of order whatsoever. I couldn’t imagine just chaotically plopping things all willy nilly just because there’s a hole there. I always wanted to be a city planner so even my trees and deco items are placed with very specific intention.
    W.G.
  • organized up to the Christmas from this year and on.... once there's more land i'll organize that stuff lol
  • Extremely organised, I have a nice main street, surrounded by hundreds of I&S billboards, news vans, lard lads, basically, the main street is ok, the rest is shambolic. I've said for the last year I'll get around to it eventually. And I will. Probably.
  • Half and half for me!
  • femurbreak88
    87 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Out of the 20 friends I collected this week I saw several trends. Multiplinerds remind me of a pooh bear eating honey. People who don't farm and level slowly are supremely organized. Mark Diamond comes to mind as very organized. Props to his town for sure. I enjoy devilhunts town and it's one of few good looking max level builds. Most are overwhelmed with piles of chaos and often no roads lol.

Mine is messy. Still haven't collected enough pieces to start a real proper Springfield. Still playing with the different 3D build techniques

Btw still looking for friends add me!
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    The parts of my town that are done are organized but most of my town is still in storage since nuking. Some areas still need to be decorated which really can't be done in the snow.
  • Half and half. My towns were all nicely organised and then since the last few events they have horrible messy areas where I've just dropped stuff without any thought. I need some free days to re organise
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    I'm not much for town design.

Just curious what excites you about the game? Is it collecting Simpsons memorabilia? Is it increasing your multiplier?

I love the game because I want to make a cool Simpsons town with all the Simpson's stuff.

I started out fairly organized with lots of roads and an okay design. But then I got frustrated because I never had enough money to complete tasks or buy needed land, so I got rid of roads and pushed everything together. I didn't know about house or KEM farms at that point. Now I'm focused on increasing my multiplier and completing events. I also usually play multiple times a day, for short periods of time. I have time to collect money, do event tasks, take care of my small KEM farm and that's it. If I had a longer period of time, I may be more likely to take the time to clean up my town, once the maintenance type stuff was done.