EA Forums - Banner

so of course i put bart on a 24 hour task last night...

chud3
138 posts Member
now i'm freaking out that i won't be able to finish the tasks to whatever rewards await. i hate spending donuts on rushing a task, but i am panicking that i will be too far behind the 8 ball after missing out on the last reward from thanksgiving. somebody talk me off the ledge!

Replies

• Can't you store him?
  • AyraGray wrote: »
    Can't you store him?

Since Bart is required for the event, I don't think so.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • You could store Bart’s treehouse with Bart.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Muhsterino wrote: »
    You could store Bart’s treehouse with Bart.

Yes! That would free him up.

Or whatever building he's in (if he's in a building).
  • FrogFaery wrote: »
    Muhsterino wrote: »
    You could store Bart’s treehouse with Bart.

Yes! That would free him up.

Or whatever building he's in (if he's in a building).

You're better off just putting Bart's Treehouse into storage to free Bart up (and any character who was in the Treehouse).
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • May I ask why you use 24 hour task? I'd be very poor if I only used 24 hour tasks.
  • chud3
    138 posts Member
    so that's how panicked i was - didn't even occur to me to store him. thanks everyone! frosted - i had an old quest laying around that required it. normally i would never use a 24 hour quest.
  • If he's needed to finish an event, you should have just left him to finish. He only gets 5 Duff beers per task on the new event every 4 hours. The only characters I've been putting in 24 hour tasks, are usually not needed during events, besides, I work on the city dump all the time for the Monorail track, and the 5 donut payout after I get 25,000 points, and unless a character is needed elsewhere, I only put them in 1 hour tasks, if not being used at the dump.
  • chud3
    138 posts Member
    yeah, but i need him to get it started.