EA Forums - Banner

Games preference !!

This thread is alot better. Anyways, drop your preferences about which type of games yoy play? as in which gaming console and which type of games?

Replies

  • Mobile freemium games.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • simp7fan wrote: »
    Mobile freemium games.

    that is good. What category you like? i like arcade games
  • i dont know much about adventure games.. can anybody suggest me some good games ?
  • GOD OF WAR release date has finally been announced and its 20th April. :o:o
    Kratos, as always, looking the same bad **** as he were in the previous versions.. and the beard has mad him look even more feirce as ever. Literally cant wait to have it on the console :D:D

  • Brabsel
    682 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Wow! That's.... That's just.... just... Like totally irrelevant and has nothing to do with anything this forum is about...?

    Edit: Post was moved so all's good now :blush:
    Post edited by Brabsel on

  • Brabsel wrote: »
    Wow! That's.... That's just.... just... Like totally irrelevant and has nothing to do with anything this forum is about...?

    Edit: Post was moved so all's good now :blush:

    this is an off topic discussion may be?. and after all GOD OF WAR is also a game right?..

    and this forum allows off topic discussions too mate :)

  • Ive been playing the classics more than anything lately. NES and SNES. Just finished Super Metroid again. Working on Zelda next.
  • Ive been playing the classics more than anything lately. NES and SNES. Just finished Super Metroid again. Working on Zelda next.

    i didnt pay zelda but surely NES and SNES games were awesome. <3
  • These are the few games which I have spent considerable amount of time. Beyond Castle of Wolfenstan, Doom, Dune 2000, Simcity. I enjoyed Dune 2000 the most. I played Call of Duty on Xbox but it made me want to vomit and feeling dizzy. The Xbox has broken down with a CD tray that kept popping in and out . I have a few Xbox games yet to open. What a waste of money. Now, I only play TSTO which takes up a lot of time in the early years.
  • 168sean168 wrote: »
    These are the few games which I have spent considerable amount of time. Beyond Castle of Wolfenstan, Doom, Dune 2000, Simcity. I enjoyed Dune 2000 the most. I played Call of Duty on Xbox but it made me want to vomit and feeling dizzy. The Xbox has broken down with a CD tray that kept popping in and out . I have a few Xbox games yet to open. What a waste of money. Now, I only play TSTO which takes up a lot of time in the early years.

    I had the same issue with my xbox.. the disc tray was keep popping out while i was on fifa, it was really a pain. i tried to fix it many times but ended up buying a new one.
  • njoe755 wrote: »
    168sean168 wrote: »
    These are the few games which I have spent considerable amount of time. Beyond Castle of Wolfenstan, Doom, Dune 2000, Simcity. I enjoyed Dune 2000 the most. I played Call of Duty on Xbox but it made me want to vomit and feeling dizzy. The Xbox has broken down with a CD tray that kept popping in and out . I have a few Xbox games yet to open. What a waste of money. Now, I only play TSTO which takes up a lot of time in the early years.

    I had the same issue with my xbox.. the disc tray was keep popping out while i was on fifa, it was really a pain. i tried to fix it many times but ended up buying a new one.

    Yeah and stupid Microsoft made the item end of life and not serviceable. This CD tray problem also affected my Marantz CD player. I have fixed it once but I don't feel like fixing it anymore. There is a CD now in it which is the only CD I could play now as the tray cannot be opened.
  • 168sean168 wrote: »
    njoe755 wrote: »
    168sean168 wrote: »
    These are the few games which I have spent considerable amount of time. Beyond Castle of Wolfenstan, Doom, Dune 2000, Simcity. I enjoyed Dune 2000 the most. I played Call of Duty on Xbox but it made me want to vomit and feeling dizzy. The Xbox has broken down with a CD tray that kept popping in and out . I have a few Xbox games yet to open. What a waste of money. Now, I only play TSTO which takes up a lot of time in the early years.

    I had the same issue with my xbox.. the disc tray was keep popping out while i was on fifa, it was really a pain. i tried to fix it many times but ended up buying a new one.

    Yeah and stupid Microsoft made the item end of life and not serviceable. This CD tray problem also affected my Marantz CD player. I have fixed it once but I don't feel like fixing it anymore. There is a CD now in it which is the only CD I could play now as the tray cannot be opened.

    These stupid terms are what make things worse !! :neutral:

Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!