EA Forums - Banner

Find Maggie: Sound On or Off?

Prev1
Title says it all, how do you play the Where's Maggie Mini Game?

Personally, I am a sound off kinda guy.

Replies

• Sound on. I crank up the sound to the max only when I'm trying to find her.

If I'm lazy (and want a challenge), I'll try to find her in my main town [that's pretty big] without any sound. :D
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • Even knowing the buildings she goes to, I crank the sound to hear the pacifier.
  • Off.:
  • I don't bother finding Maggie... I prefer her in the star suit :)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • devilhunt1449
    3594 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Off, gave up using/relying on the sound due to 50% of the time the 'suck suck' sound didn't appear.
  • off, I rarely struggle to find her. Also, agree ^^^
  • Always sound on.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • sound on but i still have the issue once in awhile that the pacifier sound doesn’t work when she wasn’t in the screen and tap close to her when she is now in the screen
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Sound on and at max. Music off.
  • Sound off.

I’ve coalesced all the possible buildings she can be on into roughly 3 compact areas.
  • Sound on, also have Halloween balloons at all locations for visual cue in case I don't hear her.
  • Usually sound off. I have a route I take across my town over the buildings she may be on so it generally isn't difficult to find her. I'll put the sound on first thing in the morning or last thing at night if I'm half asleep!
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    I don't bother finding Maggie... I prefer her in the star suit :)

I don't think finding Maggie de-skins her.

Horrible way of putting that.

• Sound off
  • Sound on.
  • Sound off and play game 100% sound off.
  • illislune
    177 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Sound off. Unless I'm down to 30 seconds and still haven't spotted her. (edited for typo)
    Post edited by illislune on
  • Sound On (suck, suck)
    Sound Off (silence, silence)
    Sound On (suck, suck)
    Sound On (suck, suck)
    10 points for being old enough to remember the ad
    10 points for remembering what the product is
    20 extra points for knowing when the product came out.
    And I play with the sound on. I have 300+ Blue and/or White Houses in my 3 games, there's no way I could figure out which one she's on without the sound.
  • I guess I hear better than I see. The only time I turn the sound on is when I'm playing the Maggie game.
  • On, and magnification glasses. My eyes ain't what they used to be, and even though the twerp doesn't always make a sound, if she does, I want to hear it. If you don't want the sound on, fine. It's your game. I play the find Maggie game, because, I want the donuts. I play all the stuff that gets me free donuts, including, working at the dump to collect Monorail track, and the 5 donuts after getting 25,000 points.